List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How the Chadam Baby Storyline Should Have Gone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How the Chadam Baby Storyline Should Have Gone

Started by iloveromances at 2013/05/12 08:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 04:48PM, Views: 955, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/17 11:31AM
    Re: How the Chadam Baby Storyline Should Have Gone
    Krystalball

I am disappointed in the way this storyline was written. Making Chelsea such a liar.

#12   2013/05/17 11:40AM
    Gemini50

Quote Krystalball: I am disappointed in the way this storyline was written. Making Chelsea such a liar.

I am disappointed. The Chelsea of 2012 would not have lied. She has a really good character. To bad it was wasted on her ex.

#13   2013/05/17 11:42AM
    Jackie10

I wish they would have had her telling the truth from the start also. This story line is not entertaining in the least. That way she and Dylan would have started out real and not based on a lie. Of course we have no idea how these writers are going to play this. If they have her stress out and miscarry will she still not tell the truth?

They said this story line isnt going the way we think! Well the way they go is that the father will leave the woman he really loves to go back for the child. So if its not going that way how is it going to go. To many people know the truth for her to keep it from Adam if he is the father. And to continue the lie with Dylan will only cause more hurt to him in the end. Now that they have finally found someone CL connects with I hope they dont blow it with this stupid baby story line.

#14   2013/05/17 12:03PM
    Gemini50

Quote Jackie10: I wish they would have had her telling the truth from the start also. This story line is not entertaining in the least. That way she and Dylan would have started out real and not based on a lie. Of course we have no idea how these writers are going to play this. If they have her stress out and miscarry will she still not tell the truth?

They said this story line isnt going the way we think! Well the way they go is that the father will leave the woman he really loves to go back for the child. So if its not going that way how is it going to go. To many people know the truth for her to keep it from Adam if he is the father. And to continue the lie with Dylan will only cause more hurt to him in the end. Now that they have finally found someone CL connects with I hope they dont blow it with this stupid baby story line.

Other stories are not going the way think. That concept applies to the whole show. I have not read anything that it is only meant for this story line. Have you? I think you are from the other camp and that is why you want Chylan.

#15   2013/05/17 12:53PM
    Krystalball

I love Chels but I hate what she is doing to Dylan. Adam too but that I can understand.

#16   2013/05/17 03:49PM
    Laloni

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: Uh.. no... the lying con should have told her husband once she found out she was pregnant.. we all would have been spared this stupid storyline! UGH!

Yes, she should have told Adam immediately, this S/L is the worse I have ever seen and the writers should be very careful how this unfolds because they will lose a lot of viewers if its not a good ending and from what I understand they can't afford to lose viewers, their jobs are in jeopardy. I think its sad that they have turned the viewers against Chelsea

#17   2013/05/17 04:48PM
    Krystalball

I am a huge Chelsea fan but I hate the way she is lying to Dylan. He will be crushed when he finds out the truth.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list