List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Katherine Chancellor's last will and testament

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Katherine Chancellor's last will and testament

Started by Ken in GA at 2013/05/10 10:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/10 03:11PM, Views: 3595, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/05/10 10:23AM
    Katherine Chancellor's last will and testament
    Ken in GA

Here are a few of my suggestions for Katherine Chancellor's will:

1) Mrs. C leaves her 1/2 ownership in the mansion and grounds to Esther. This would create tension between Esther and Jill and provide for some great storylines in the future.

2) As to her ownership of Chancellor Industries, I believe she should leave 1/3 to Brock, 1/3 to Tucker, and 1/3 to Jill. The reasoning behind this is .... Brock and Tucker are her sons and it would seem reasonable that she would leave them a portion of the company and, later in life, she thought of Jill as a daughter. With a setup like this, many stories could be developed around control of Chancellor Industries.

Financially, Mrs. C. would make accomodations for Devon (her grandson) and MacKenzie (her granddaughter), but a major shocker could be what she leaves to Cane .....

4) Finally, it would be VERY interesting if her last will and testament revealed something totally shocking .... something that would rock Genoa City and many of its residents. A secret, that when revealed, would have ramifications for years! Now THAT'S how these writers need to be thinking!

Just my opinion though.

#2   2013/05/10 10:52AM
    Re: Katherine Chancellor's last will and testament
    NJ SOAP LADY

I like the leaving 1/2 of estate to Esther though I think she would leave to Murphy As far as leaving anything to Cane, probably but she would also leave something to Philip. And Chloe being Esther's daughter I think she would give to her also Definitely think there will be a fight over Chancellor since she asked Cane to run the company but she probably is leaving a large portion to Jill

#3   2013/05/10 11:22AM
    Lizzytish

No disrespect to JC, but, if she can't return to the show, I'd rather see them recast the role and move on -- and I think JC would be thrilled to know that she lives on in GC. Whether it's Michael Learned or not is up to the writers and her.

I really am so tired of too many years of Katherine and Jill screaming at each other -- I would not want to continue it with Jill and Esther.

I'm tired of Cane being treated like he's a real family member.

Yes, Murphy should definitely be in that will. And maybe have him continue in the role.

I would love it if Tucker returned -- MAB really wasted that character.

#4   2013/05/10 02:48PM
    FL senior fan

With all the wealth the Dutchess had, will some money be coming Chloe's way?? That would be a way to save their cafe business and perhaps she could get away from Kevin's habitual stealing. There should be plenty money to flow thru all her family, and she was always generous.

Jill should have the mansion/estate. Phillip Sr. wanted her as "mistress" of the mansion when he divorced a drunken Kathrine but she managed to pay-off a Judge to rule that divorce null as I recall.

Bring Tucker back too! He and Jill should run Chancellor, not Cane.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/10 02:49PM
    #5   2013/05/10 03:11PM
    Daisy Jane

Quote FL senior fan: With all the wealth the Dutchess had, will some money be coming Chloe's way?? That would be a way to save their cafe business and perhaps she could get away from Kevin's habitual stealing. There should be plenty money to flow thru all her family, and she was always generous.

Jill should have the mansion/estate. Phillip Sr. wanted her as "mistress" of the mansion when he divorced a drunken Kathrine but she managed to pay-off a Judge to rule that divorce null as I recall.

Bring Tucker back too! He and Jill should run Chancellor, not Cane.

During Kay and Phillip's discussion about the divorce, (which he sprung on her with no notice)she was drinking that day. Phillip was going to leave the mansion to Kay, she was drunk and in shock and told him, if she couldn't have him, she didn't want the house. Phillip took her literally and gave the house to Jill in his will. Kay didn't pay off the judge.

Brock's not interested in the business. Please don't bring back Tucker (boring). Jill and Cane need to work somewhere else. I'd be happy seeing Ashley and Neil run Chancellor Industries.

I hope Esther and Jill stay at the mansion but develop a friendship and as equals (not a maid). I see Murphy moving back to his hometown to be around his old friends.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list