List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Predictions if they do kill off Katherine.........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Predictions if they do kill off Katherine.........

Started by strange fruit at 2013/05/09 04:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/09 07:12PM, Views: 998, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/05/09 04:04PM
    Predictions if they do kill off Katherine.........
    strange fruit

It is still early to say what will become of her character but if they do decide to have Katherine die, i think there is going to be an all out war between Cane and Jill concerning Kay's will. I do think that she will leave Chancellor to Cane and her half of the mansion to Ester. I think Devon will be given a good sum of money enough for him to start his own record label. I think all her jewels will be given to Nikki and Mac, Brock and Murphy will be given also a large sum of money enough to open Murphy up a bass pro shop or something and i actually think Kay will pull a Joan Crawford and leave Jill out of her will for reasons Jill will be aware of though she wont take lightly. I think ugly things are going to go down in the wake of Katherine's will. mostly between cane and jill.

#2   2013/05/09 04:55PM
    Re: Predictions if they do kill off Katherine.........
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote strange fruit: It is still early to say what will become of her character but if they do decide to have Katherine die, i think there is going to be an all out war between Cane and Jill concerning Kay's will. I do think that she will leave Chancellor to Cane and her half of the mansion to Ester. I think Devon will be given a good sum of money enough for him to start his own record label. I think all her jewels will be given to Nikki and Mac, Brock and Murphy will be given also a large sum of money enough to open Murphy up a bass pro shop or something and i actually think Kay will pull a Joan Crawford and leave Jill out of her will for reasons Jill will be aware of though she wont take lightly. I think ugly things are going to go down in the wake of Katherine's will. mostly between cane and jill.

They just conformed that they writing off her character I just heard

#3   2013/05/09 07:04PM
    strange fruit

That's good to hear they need to give Jeanne Cooper that much respect. Her character is irreplaceable.

#4   2013/05/09 07:12PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote strange fruit: That's good to hear they need to give Jeanne Cooper that much respect. Her character is irreplaceable.

I am glad to bring good news

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list