List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Thought of my day...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thought of my day...

Started by aden85 at 2007/10/03 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:09PM, Views: 207, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/10/03 12:58PM
    Thought of my day...
    aden85

So, I was sitting here thinking...you know 'Vikki' gets paid to have her feet rubbed, and gets to kiss, and gets fed to by her own real husband?! Lol, what the heck?? Sometimes Im sitting there watching and think I shouldnt be watching these scenes, I feel im violating their privacy, they are hopping in the shower together or just got done doing the nasty. And I'm feeling like I'm watchning other ppl you know, lol.

Hah, she gets paid to make out with her own husband. Just my thought of the day.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/03 12:59PM
    #2   2007/10/03 01:04PM
    Re: Thought of my day...
    KeepingItReal

What a lucky girl!!

I hope the baby is their but knowing the writers and the need for "drama".....it will be Brad's.

#3   2007/10/03 01:06PM
    JanND

Quote aden85: So, I was sitting here thinking...you know 'Vikki' gets paid to have her feet rubbed, and gets to kiss, and gets fed to by her own real husband?! Lol, what the heck?? Sometimes Im sitting there watching and think I shouldnt be watching these scenes, I feel im violating their privacy, they are hopping in the shower together or just got done doing the nasty. And I'm feeling like I'm watchning other ppl you know, lol.

Hah, she gets paid to make out with her own husband. Just my thought of the day.

I wish I could get a job like that! I like making out with my husband, although I can hardly ever get him to massage my feet. But if someone was paying him.....

#4   2007/10/03 02:09PM
    PLC02

Quote aden85: So, I was sitting here thinking...you know 'Vikki' gets paid to have her feet rubbed, and gets to kiss, and gets fed to by her own real husband?! Lol, what the heck?? Sometimes Im sitting there watching and think I shouldnt be watching these scenes, I feel im violating their privacy, they are hopping in the shower together or just got done doing the nasty. And I'm feeling like I'm watchning other ppl you know, lol.

Good post and yes she is one lucky duck!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list