List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoilers 5/8/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoilers 5/8/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/05/08 01:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/09 08:16AM, Views: 4051, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/08 01:45PM
    Can Spoilers 5/8/13
    rediculous

Please excuse any mistakes, I am in a hurry today..

Mike trying to get the truth from Lauren, she keeps trying to evade, Mike tells her she can't run away this time, are you cheating on me he demands. Lauren just keeps on lying as Michael puts more and more pressure on her to tell the truth, she finally screams if I am cheating on you who would blame me, Mike looks as though she hit him..He asks who it is, she won't tell him, he is angry knocks over the coffee table, says it's just as well he doesn't know who has had his hands on his wife, because he will not be responsible for his actions..

Carmine tells Dylan he can leave work early, Dylan has a date, Adam overhears asks Dylan if he and Chelsea share more than a kid now.

Chloe and Chelsea, Chelsea tells Chloe that Dylan is a stand up guy and hse has to tell him the truth, Adam is the father, Avery shows up and asks, he needs to know the truth about what???

Avery pleads Dylan's case with Chelsea, tells her not to keep the baby away from him, he is a wonderful stand up guy, one of a kind, Chelsea asks her if she is sure that she is not still in love with him..

Nick looking at Avery's ring, Sharon shows up, Nick tells her about his date with Avery, it's kind of like a first date with her he says—they talk about Nick and Avery's broken engagement, and where Dylan fits into Avery's life, Nick says his feelings have to take a back seat, Sharon is upstairs with Faith when Adam shows up at Nick's trying to convince Nick to help with Newman, Nick refuses, Sharon comes down the stairs and Adam is surprised to see her there, Adam tells he he is looking for a maid, does she have any ideas, I'll let you know she answers, Nick asks Sharon what that was about, and he says, Sharon, please be careful, I don't want you to get hurt...

Chloe and Kevin discussing rich people and how they waste their money, she makes Kevin promise not to go stealing from them anymore. Later after watching a crime movie to see if it would spark up their love life, when Chloe leaves, Kevin looks on the internet at big estates that he can rob..

Adam at the penthouse, Sharon arrives in a maid's uniform, Adam is all smiles, as he and Sharon kiss..later they drink wine and talk about what Sharon wants to do about work, she tells him what Nick said about being careful with Adam, but she knows what she is doing, she says some things for her are crystal clear, other stuff is not, when she leaves she tells him she will need her air conditioning fixed, maybe by someone with an accent, he smiles and says he will see what he can do..

Nick at Avery's they are both nervous and apprehensive with each other.. Nick finds Dylan's dog tags still at Avery's, nothing much is settled between them when Nick goes home.

Dylan tells Chelsea about the baby he and Avery lost, he shows her the cradle he has designed and is making, she can't tell him the baby isn't his, they kiss as he is leaving..

Rest In Peace Jeanne Cooper!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/08 01:47PM
    #2   2013/05/08 01:51PM
    Re: Can Spoilers 5/8/13
    sunmama

So the charade continues.

#3   2013/05/08 01:55PM
    rediculous

Also, Adam phones Victor and tells him he has secured the funds to make NE private. Michael drinks at the bar where Carmine is bar tending!

#4   2013/05/08 01:56PM
    cane fan

i hope when adam find out he will take the baby from her am sick of her and her lies

#5   2013/05/08 02:08PM
    maja

Thanks Red! So, I doubt if Chelsea will do the decent thing and tell Dylan & Adam the truth! "Nice" Lauren, this woman knows no bounds, so her cheating on Michael is now his fault. Such a disgusting and nasty tramp that Michael will be well rid of.Those two idiots Chloe& Chipmunk, need to go far, far, away.

#6   2013/05/08 02:13PM
    reng

Where in the world did Adam get all that money so quickly?

#7   2013/05/08 02:16PM
    ladycam

Will continue to hope there was a mix up at the hospital and Dylan is the father of Chelsea's baby. Lauren needs to stop putting all the blame on Michael. Don't want Michael to go back to the dark side

#8   2013/05/08 02:17PM
    weatherholt3

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee no more Adam and Sharon I'm so sick of them two. Please writers get Sharon out of Adam orbit.

#9   2013/05/08 02:33PM
    cane fan

maybe sharon give adam the funds well from all the sex she will be keting from him maybe she pay him like a male prostetute????

#10   2013/05/08 02:44PM
    FL senior fan

Quote rediculous: Also, Adam phones Victor and tells him he has secured the funds to make NE private. Michael drinks at the bar where Carmine is bar tending!

----------------
    Oh goodie; I take it WITHOUT Victoria?!!
    Her jealousy is eating up her relationship with her Dad.
    Loving it Victor and Adam getting along good and their
    fantastic work relationship and success.
    They don't need Victoria or Nick. Hope Victor soon realizes this too.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list