List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Katherine and Victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Katherine and Victor

Started by Lizzytish at 2013/05/06 07:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/07 10:29AM, Views: 609, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/05/06 07:58PM
    Katherine and Victor
    Lizzytish

If Katherine is written off the show, shouldn't Victor go with her? I never understood their ridiculous friendship anyway.

I think we've had enough of his baloney.

#2   2013/05/07 07:41AM
    Re: Katherine and Victor
    Coonfoot

Quote Lizzytish: If Katherine is written off the show, shouldn't Victor go with her? I never understood their ridiculous friendship anyway.

I hate Victor with a passion, but Y&R wouldn't be the same without both of these characters. If they do write Katherine off, I hope it is with dignity and not this "see her one day and then never see her again" that these writers tend to do with characters they write off.

#3   2013/05/07 08:56AM
    Barbyboo

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote Lizzytish: If Katherine is written off the show, shouldn't Victor go with her? I never understood their ridiculous friendship anyway.

I hate Victor with a passion, but Y&R wouldn't be the same without both of these characters. If they do write Katherine off, I hope it is with dignity and not this "see her one day and then never see her again" that these writers tend to do with characters they write off.

Adams the next generation of Vic he's primed and ready to go and he's hot

#4   2013/05/07 09:00AM
    daisy1984

They are friends, but they are not joined at the hip. So, there would be no need for Victor to go anywhere. I kind of liked the soft place that Victor had in his heart for Katherine.

#5   2013/05/07 09:05AM
    Lanie1959

Not at all if Katherine is written out we will need our veterans to fill the void...Adam hasn't been on the canvas long enough ...we need Nictor, Likey Jill, Jack, Tracy and it would be nice to have Ashley all more active, Adam is too much of whiner and doesn't have near the screen presence that the older vets have....he hasn't earn that kind of statue at this point, maybe in ten years or so.. but right now he is too cocky and too young.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/07 09:06AM
    #6   2013/05/07 09:23AM
    Ebybrowempoly

if mrs c leaves the show and if tey have her die . i would love to see her have left tucker the other half of her company. to say in her will that she wa sorry that she gave him away but she was so hapy that they found each other and she was s proud of him . mayebe leave him something sp from her jewel box to pass on. as for the house jill owns half but the other half mac and jt.she leaves enough money for esther to live on and she gets to stay in the house until she dies .chole and kevin get nothing . she found out it was chole who took the stuff from the house and the egg wasn't to be given away. she leave delia something but in the care of billy her daddy.for nikki just a letter telling her that she needs to learn to stand on her own without victor he may love you but he will never be the man you so want him to be.

#7   2013/05/07 10:29AM
    Lizzytish

Quote Ebybrowempoly: if mrs c leaves the show and if tey have her die . i would love to see her have left tucker the other half of her company. to say in her will that she wa sorry that she gave him away but she was so hapy that they found each other and she was s proud of him . mayebe leave him something sp from her jewel box to pass on. as for the house jill owns half but the other half mac and jt.she leaves enough money for esther to live on and she gets to stay in the house until she dies .chole and kevin get nothing . she found out it was chole who took the stuff from the house and the egg wasn't to be given away. she leave delia something but in the care of billy her daddy.for nikki just a letter telling her that she needs to learn to stand on her own without victor he may love you but he will never be the man you so want him to be.

I totally agree about Tucker. It always bugged me that she always treated him like SHE was the victim, instead of the one who gave her child away; even when he did everything he could to repair their relationship - when it should have been her making up to him. It also bugged me that Devon was so forgiving of Katherine and Harmony, but continued to rake Tucker over the coals. The nonsense writing of MAB.

As for Victor's warm and fuzzy feelings toward Katherine --- ask Sharon how that's working out for her. HA

I just think that some times keeping veterans around, just because of their longevity is what keeps the show from growing. I mean, is there anyone who wants to see another Vic/Nik divorce and remarriage? They should be leaning towards the next generation for major SLs. We've ---OK I've had enough of Victor's obsession with NE. Just venting.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list