List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Seeking comfort from Neil ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Seeking comfort from Neil ?

Started by pussykat at 2007/10/03 05:58AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 12:49PM, Views: 957, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/03 08:27AM
    Re: Seeking comfort from Neil ?
    Delonjo

Sharon is sweatin' Neil now?!

#12   2007/10/03 08:29AM
    Bedroomeyes

The ONLY difference is, Sharon's isn't selfishly eating up all her friends time. She's not barging into their homes, lying and faking injuries, playing her so call friends for fools. Phyllis was yanking Jack's chain with her fake injury and didn't give a damn about imposing on him and his new wife. This is utterly ridiculous.

#13   2007/10/03 08:47AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Bedroomeyes: It's so funny how Phyllis can rely on someone else's husband, hog all his time, intrude in their home while they're still newly weds. But Sharon simply talking to her friend about her problems, which is something we as women always do, and she's considered pathetic. But is just a simple case of, "Oh Phyllis just needs a friend right now, so all the lying, faking injuries and playing on someone's smpathy is jusitifiable.

The hatred for this character often time bring up some very insightful post, just truly insightful.

#14   2007/10/03 08:48AM
    Bedroomeyes

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Bedroomeyes: It's so funny how Phyllis can rely on someone else's husband, hog all his time, intrude in their home while they're still newly weds. But Sharon simply talking to her friend about her problems, which is something we as women always do, and she's considered pathetic. But is just a simple case of, "Oh Phyllis just needs a friend right now, so all the lying, faking injuries and playing on someone's smpathy is jusitifiable.

The hatred for this character often time bring up some very insightful post, just truly insightful.

I KNOW you feel me.......

#15   2007/10/03 08:53AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

~I happen to like Neil and Sharon seeking his advice is a good thing. He gives it to her straight with no sugarcoating. I do agree she needs to confide her feelings with Jack first, but since Dru was her BFF & shes no longer around...going to Neil is understandable. I jus wish she would stop telling Brad EVERYTHING!

#16   2007/10/03 08:57AM
    Bedroomeyes

Sharon trust Brad, afterall, he was doing what her husband wouldn't do during her most horrifying moment in her life. She thinks Brad truly loves her and only wants what's best for her. When in actual reality, Brad wants what he wants and he's showing just how little he actually cares about Sharon. He won her trust during her grieving for Cassie, that's how she sees him as someone she can talk to and trust with her most cherish secrets. Little does she know just how wrong she is.

#17   2007/10/03 08:59AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Bedroomeyes: Sharon trust Brad, afterall, he was doing what her husband wouldn't do during her most horrifying moment in her life. She thinks Brad truly loves her and only wants what's best for her. When in actual reality, Brad wants what he wants and he's showing just how little he actually cares about Sharon. He won her trust during her grieving for Cassie, that's how she sees him as someone she can talk to and trust with her most cherish secrets. Little does she know just how wrong she is.

You hit the nail right on the head!

ITA and have always thought that!

#18   2007/10/03 09:03AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Bedroomeyes: Sharon trust Brad, afterall, he was doing what her husband wouldn't do during her most horrifying moment in her life. She thinks Brad truly loves her and only wants what's best for her. When in actual reality, Brad wants what he wants and he's showing just how little he actually cares about Sharon. He won her trust during her grieving for Cassie, that's how she sees him as someone she can talk to and trust with her most cherish secrets. Little does she know just how wrong she is.

u r so rite...and that is what irritates me about Brad, cuz i like Sharon so much. Its so wrong what hes doin to her...completely selfish!

#19   2007/10/03 09:03AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Bedroomeyes:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

For sure and keep "keeping it real"!

#20   2007/10/03 09:10AM
    Bedroomeyes

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

For sure and keep "keeping it real"!

Will do my best and posters like you, make it sooooo easy....

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list