List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Started by SharonFanForever at 2013/05/04 12:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 05:31AM, Views: 3696, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2013/09/04 10:45AM
    Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread
    valleycliffe

waving back to you habbyfan.....

LOL almost time to put my canucks avi back up...

#82   2013/09/04 11:16AM
    canada gal

Stopping in to say that I appreciate Sharon. Excellent actress. The ep should be happy to have her on the Y&R team.

#83   2013/09/04 02:04PM
    rediculous

Quote canada gal: Stopping in to say that I appreciate Sharon. Excellent actress. The ep should be happy to have her on the Y&R team.

I agree 100%

#84   2013/09/04 08:13PM
    Phazem

Bringing the beautiful Sharon Case back to the top where she belongs!

#85   2013/09/04 08:51PM
    djpp

I love the Sharon character, but I don't like what the writers have made her into recently. There are many other psychotic characters in Genoa City who should be diagnosed with mental illness - Victor, Adam, Michael, Kevin, Phyllis! Sharon was a sweet, beautiful, wholesome girl who turned into a lovely woman. More recently, she's become a clepto, bipolar. She's fallen in love with the man who swapped her baby for a dead one! She married her ex-father-in-law old enough to be her father or even grandfather! Ewwww. Supposedly she's done all this because of Cassie's death and Nick betraying her during this time which is awful, but it seems a bit much especially the arson part. The actress has done a wonderful job portraying all this drama, but I still don't like what the writers have done to her character. It's sad to see someone fall so low. Why does Nick, the cheat, always get to be so happy while Sharon suffers nothing but heartache? It's not fair. Then again, Nick is a wealthy Newman, so he can get any woman he wants even Avery, who supposedly has such high morals but thinks nothing of the fact he hid the fact he might not be Summer's father for 18 years! Obviously, if Nick was an average Joe, Avery would have been more judgmental! That's pretty obvious. Wouldn't the Newmans be a bit more suspicious of people who supposedly fall in love with them especially when they're not from wealthy families? Isn't that one of the problems with rich people? They don't know if they're being used, or if the people who claim to love them really love them for who they are or if it's just because they have money. It would be a nice twist if Avery finally revealed it's really all about the money!

#86   2013/09/04 10:27PM
    canada gal

SC said in a recent interview that she didn't what her character to be just one note. She said that Sharon is a good person with good intentions, but does a lot of bad things.

I thought that was cute, because I'm guessing that she was also shock to see where the writers were taking Sharon.

#87   2013/09/05 03:30AM
    rediculous

SC does a great job, no matter what script is handed to her, every writing regime knows this and they work with that, Sharon is a true professional, a writers dream..

#88   2013/09/05 05:00AM
    Yas25

Quote rediculous: SC does a great job, no matter what script is handed to her, every writing regime knows this and they work with that, Sharon is a true professional, a writers dream..

A writers dream maybe but her fans hate what the writers are doing to their favorite.

It is so great to see so many posters I have never seen before in the No Bash Sharon thread. Hoping to see Sharon on our screens soon and hopefully they do not humiliate her again.

#89   2013/09/05 06:00AM
    PinkChick

Quote Yas25:
    Quote rediculous: SC does a great job, no matter what script is handed to her, every writing regime knows this and they work with that, Sharon is a true professional, a writers dream..

A writers dream maybe but her fans hate what the writers are doing to their favorite.

It is so great to see so many posters I have never seen before in the No Bash Sharon thread. Hoping to see Sharon on our screens soon and hopefully they do not humiliate her again.

hope to see sharon on screen again soon 2
    missing her so so much!

i hope the writers finally let her have some happiness
    as much as i love seeing her front burner & leading lady with all the drama,she also needs to have some happy times 2-it cant be all darkness for her

#90   2013/09/05 06:07AM
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

Quote Phazem: Bringing the beautiful Sharon Case back to the top where she belongs!

Briging Sharon to the Top. I appreciate her and miss her alot when she is not on the show.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list