List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Started by SharonFanForever at 2013/05/04 12:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 05:31AM, Views: 3859, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2013/09/03 05:36PM
    Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread
    PinkChick

Quote rediculous:
    Quote KermiesKewl: I have been a Sharon Case/Newman fan since the day she first appeared on my screen.She is a wonderful actress and I always look forward to seeing her on my favorite soap.

Right there with you Kermie, SC rocks, just like her fans...

agreed on both parts am lovin this thread so much!

#72   2013/09/03 05:48PM
    ladycam

SC is amazing can't imagine Y&R without her. She's made me cry,laugh,smile so much emotion from her character. Now what they have done to Cassie is an abomination and it's scary stuff but she rocking it regardless.Am sure when it all unfolds I'll be crying with her. She rocks those emotional scenes you can't help but forgive her.And that's why the writers can do these s/l with her because she can dig her self out of whole with one performance. So I ignore the haters

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 05:49PM
    #73   2013/09/03 07:37PM
    PinkChick

Quote ladycam: SC is amazing can't imagine Y&R without her. She's made me cry,laugh,smile so much emotion from her character. Now what they have done to Cassie is an abomination and it's scary stuff but she rocking it regardless.Am sure when it all unfolds I'll be crying with her. She rocks those emotional scenes you can't help but forgive her.And that's why the writers can do these s/l with her because she can dig her self out of whole with one performance. So I ignore the haters

love your post
    couldnt have said it better
    she was given this role as she has the ability to totally rock it like no one else
    go sharon!

#74   2013/09/04 03:09AM
    rediculous

Quote ladycam: SC is amazing can't imagine Y&R without her. She's made me cry,laugh,smile so much emotion from her character. Now what they have done to Cassie is an abomination and it's scary stuff but she rocking it regardless.Am sure when it all unfolds I'll be crying with her. She rocks those emotional scenes you can't help but forgive her.And that's why the writers can do these s/l with her because she can dig her self out of whole with one performance. So I ignore the haters

LOL, that's easy to do, and also the best thing to do, they have a right to their opinions, but since we don't share them, it is best to just ignore..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 03:11AM
    #75   2013/09/04 03:21AM
    SindySue

I appreciate the beautiful Sharon Case very much.I have always been a fan.No matter how bad the stories given to SC she brings her A game.She makes you feel every emotion she is feeling.All the pain and heartache.No other actor can bring on the tears better than SC!On the other side nobody can express sheer joy and happiness like SC can.Her radiant smile just lights up the screen!That sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes makes you feel her exuberance!She is a rare gem and a true professional in every regard!BRAVO SHARON CASE!Keep on rocking the show and the boards!

#76   2013/09/04 07:25AM
    Coonfoot

Quote SindySue: I appreciate the beautiful Sharon Case very much.I have always been a fan.No matter how bad the stories given to SC she brings her A game.She makes you feel every emotion she is feeling.All the pain and heartache.No other actor can bring on the tears better than SC!On the other side nobody can express sheer joy and happiness like SC can.Her radiant smile just lights up the screen!That sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes makes you feel her exuberance!She is a rare gem and a true professional in every regard!BRAVO SHARON CASE!Keep on rocking the show and the boards!

You said it best. She draws you into her emotions, no matter what the emotion is at the time. I've cried with her, laughed with her and felt all of her despair.

#77   2013/09/04 07:44AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote SindySue: I appreciate the beautiful Sharon Case very much.I have always been a fan.No matter how bad the stories given to SC she brings her A game.She makes you feel every emotion she is feeling.All the pain and heartache.No other actor can bring on the tears better than SC!On the other side nobody can express sheer joy and happiness like SC can.Her radiant smile just lights up the screen!That sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes makes you feel her exuberance!She is a rare gem and a true professional in every regard!BRAVO SHARON CASE!Keep on rocking the show and the boards!

You said it best. She draws you into her emotions, no matter what the emotion is at the time. I've cried with her, laughed with her and felt all of her despair.

popping back in to show my support for the beautiful SC.

a true professional who will always give her all to her performance no matter what the s/l...

#78   2013/09/04 08:35AM
    rediculous

Quote Coonfoot:

That's exactly why she has so many devoted fans..

#79   2013/09/04 08:44AM
    LJMOM812

I had to drop back in and give props to my favorite soap actress, Sharon Case. I was thinking that I had watched Y&R through the years, but never consistently until about 10 years ago, when I was drawn in by Sharon Cases's brilliant performances. I was absolutely hooked after that. I sincerely hope that the writers acknowledge what a gem they have in SC and start building more of a back story for her character, as well as giving her the redemption she deserves. I also wanted to add that I can't wrap my head around the hate postings. Why would someone think it is weirder to love a character than to hate one. I do not think I would be so proud about this kind of hate. smh.

#80   2013/09/04 10:21AM
    habbyfan

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote habbyfan: Sharon Case fan here ... I don't pretend to like all the s/l she is given ... but she is an actor and this is her job.

I do think her current s/l resembles Carrie on Homeland. season #1 ended with her having a shock treatment, anyone agree.

Waving to Blue,cMom Red,Valley.

Summer is coming to an end.
    No wavie for me, Habby?

Hi Bobbi ... please forgive me, I was in a hurry, once I left the page I realized I had not given you a wave, so here goes *waving to Bobbi*

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list