List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Started by SharonFanForever at 2013/05/04 12:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 05:31AM, Views: 3435, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2013/09/03 01:38PM
    Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread
    rediculous

Quote Coonfoot: I just can't help but laugh out loud sometimes. Are there not enough bashing threads out there for SC/SN that people who hate a character in a fictional show have to infiltrate an appreciation thread for a real person? Sharon Case is a real person and is a fantastic actress. Y&R would not be the same without her. SN is flawed, as are all characters in any fictional show, but I love her even more because of her flaws. SC is the best and want her to stay right where she belongs....on Y&R.

awesome post Coonfoot!!!

#62   2013/09/03 01:43PM
    BobbiSox

Quote habbyfan: Sharon Case fan here ... I don't pretend to like all the s/l she is given ... but she is an actor and this is her job.

I do think her current s/l resembles Carrie on Homeland. season #1 ended with her having a shock treatment, anyone agree.

Waving to Blue,cMom Red,Valley.

Summer is coming to an end.
    No wavie for me, Habby?

#63   2013/09/03 01:46PM
    Coonfoot

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Coonfoot: I just can't help but laugh out loud sometimes. Are there not enough bashing threads out there for SC/SN that people who hate a character in a fictional show have to infiltrate an appreciation thread for a real person? Sharon Case is a real person and is a fantastic actress. Y&R would not be the same without her. SN is flawed, as are all characters in any fictional show, but I love her even more because of her flaws. SC is the best and want her to stay right where she belongs....on Y&R.

awesome post Coonfoot!!!

Thanks Rediculous. A little clarity goes a long way, hopefully.

#64   2013/09/03 02:05PM
    Not2Soapy

I love Sharon Case and what is very clear to me is that she has to be doing a fantastic job to generate all the posts about her.I am sure she would thank all her fans and non fans for keeping her name out there in the public eye!I have always heard that she is a class act and just looking at the way she takes all the crazy stories and gives them her all and never complains says a lot about her.Bravo SC!A fan forever!

#65   2013/09/03 02:30PM
    rediculous

Loving all the Sharon fans coming in to give their support to this awesome actress, she is keeping the message boards alive, so honored to be her fan..

#66   2013/09/03 03:54PM
    canada gal

Great to see the love flow for our girl Sharon Case. She's an amazing actress and person. Looking forward to seeing more of her in future s/ls.

#67   2013/09/03 04:32PM
    KermiesKewl

I have been a Sharon Case/Newman fan since the day she first appeared on my screen.She is a wonderful actress and I always look forward to seeing her on my favorite soap.

#68   2013/09/03 04:48PM
    rediculous

Quote KermiesKewl: I have been a Sharon Case/Newman fan since the day she first appeared on my screen.She is a wonderful actress and I always look forward to seeing her on my favorite soap.

Right there with you Kermie, SC rocks, just like her fans...

#69   2013/09/03 05:24PM
    Big-mama Lovely

I love Sharon Case and her character Sharon Newman.she is the best actresses on Y&R. she is beautiful leading lady.

#70   2013/09/03 05:31PM
    PinkChick

Quote Big-mama Lovely: I love Sharon Case and her character Sharon Newman.she is the best actresses on Y&R. she is beautiful leading lady.

great post

she is definately the best actress on the show by far & so gorgeous i love her 2

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list