List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Started by SharonFanForever at 2013/05/04 12:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 05:31AM, Views: 3447, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/09/03 10:40AM
    Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread
    JenG61

First to the poster that said she takes a licking and keeps on ticking, um yeah LOL...she has taken many a licking from many men in GC. Secondly, I am just one poster giving my opinion. The stats do now and for years say she is the most hated female character ON ANY SOAP IN SOAP HISTORY. Fact. I really think it is over for SC and her role of the dimwitted Sharon Newman. Sorry.

#52   2013/09/03 11:04AM
    Calypso

i enjoy watching SC portray SN. Only an accomplished actress can evoke so much emotion in those who watch. Well done SC!!

#53   2013/09/03 11:07AM
    habbyfan

Sharon Case fan here ... I don't pretend to like all the s/l she is given ... but she is an actor and this is her job.

I do think her current s/l resembles Carrie on Homeland. season #1 ended with her having a shock treatment, anyone agree.

Waving to Blue,cMom Red,Valley.

Summer is coming to an end.

#54   2013/09/03 11:08AM
    valleycliffe

Quote JenG61: First to the poster that said she takes a licking and keeps on ticking, um yeah LOL...she has taken many a licking from many men in GC. Secondly, I am just one poster giving my opinion. The stats do now and for years say she is the most hated female character ON ANY SOAP IN SOAP HISTORY. Fact. I really think it is over for SC and her role of the dimwitted Sharon Newman. Sorry.

that post was by ME, and I was talking about the ACTRESS, which this thread is about..

there is a difference between the ACTRESS and the character she plays which means one is a REAL LIVE PERSON and the other is just fictional.

but again, thank you for pumping up the number of posts on this SHARON CASE APPRECIATION THREAD..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 11:09AM
    #55   2013/09/03 11:09AM
    habbyfan

Quote Calypso: i enjoy watching SC portray SN. Only an accomplished actress can evoke so much emotion in those who watch. Well done SC!!

Well said, Calpyso.

#56   2013/09/03 11:13AM
    rediculous

Quote habbyfan: Sharon Case fan here ... I don't pretend to like all the s/l she is given ... but she is an actor and this is her job.

I do think her current s/l resembles Carrie on Homeland. season #1 ended with her having a shock treatment, anyone agree.

Waving to Blue,cMom Red,Valley.

Summer is coming to an end.

Hi habby...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 11:16AM
    #57   2013/09/03 11:19AM
    countryMomof4

* waving to habby*

#58   2013/09/03 11:38AM
    Iheartshadam

Sharon Case fan signing in! I do not like the current story line, but SC always give her best and always entertains no matter what the story. I appreciate that about SC, she is a talented actress who always delivers. SC is able to show a huge range of emotions. I watch the show for good acting and good stories and currently SC is a good actress in a very crappy story, but that is not her fault and I don't blame the actress for doing her job. SC still gives us her all. SC as Sharon Newman has entertained me for many years, therefore she has my loyalty and respect.

#59   2013/09/03 12:12PM
    Lollicop

Quote Blue 501: Sharon Case is one of the better actors on Y&R and definitely the prettiest, by miles and miles.

Love Sharon Case. Keep up the good work woman! Stay with us.

#60   2013/09/03 01:31PM
    Coonfoot

I just can't help but laugh out loud sometimes. Are there not enough bashing threads out there for SC/SN that people who hate a character in a fictional show have to infiltrate an appreciation thread for a real person? Sharon Case is a real person and is a fantastic actress. Y&R would not be the same without her. SN is flawed, as are all characters in any fictional show, but I love her even more because of her flaws. SC is the best and want her to stay right where she belongs....on Y&R.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list