List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Started by SharonFanForever at 2013/05/04 12:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 05:31AM, Views: 3801, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/03 08:58AM
    Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread
    rediculous

Quote JenG61: LOL sharon appreciation thread? started in May? only 35 or so replies LMAO yeah she has a huge fan base OMG I am dying over here.

but we appreciate every post that enables her appreciation thread to stay on the top where it should be, so thanks for your contribution..

#42   2013/09/03 09:01AM
    Coonfoot

Quote rediculous:
    Quote JenG61: LOL sharon appreciation thread? started in May? only 35 or so replies LMAO yeah she has a huge fan base OMG I am dying over here.

but we appreciate every post that enables her appreciation thread to stay on the top where it should be, so thanks for your contribution..

#43   2013/09/03 09:18AM
    JenG61

Content removed. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 09:03AM
    #44   2013/09/03 09:33AM
    rediculous

Quote JenG61: What a very witty comment to my post of how bad an actress she is. How very sick of her everyone is. But you keep thinking what you think LMAO.

#45   2013/09/03 09:45AM
    valleycliffe

Quote JenG61: What a very witty comment to my post of how bad an actress she is. How very sick of her everyone is. But you keep thinking what you think LMAO.

this is a sharon case APPRECIATION thread, not a BASH THE ACTRESS ONE...

#46   2013/09/03 09:49AM
    rediculous

Quote valleycliffe:

LOL, cut her some slack valley, she is trying to help us keep this thread front and center where it should be, it was on the back burner for months, until some intelligent poster brought it back where we can all show our appreciation for our fabulous beauty..

#47   2013/09/03 10:00AM
    NotSoFast

I appreciate SC and all her haters for keeping her name on the boards!

#48   2013/09/03 10:12AM
    valleycliffe

Quote rediculous:
    Quote valleycliffe:

LOL, cut her some slack valley, she is trying to help us keep this thread front and center where it should be, it was on the back burner for months, until some intelligent poster brought it back where we can all show our appreciation for our fabulous beauty..

LOLOL ok, slack cut...

#49   2013/09/03 10:14AM
    rediculous

Quote NotSoFast: I appreciate SC and all her haters for keeping her name on the boards!

For sure, any actress who can generate so much emotions in people is definitely at the top of her game. With SC it seems to be either love or hate for her and her character, no one is indifferent to the talents of SC, I am so proud to be a fan of someone who brings it all to her scenes every time..and generates so much emotion in EVERYONE...

#50   2013/09/03 10:22AM
    valleycliffe

Quote rediculous:
    Quote NotSoFast: I appreciate SC and all her haters for keeping her name on the boards!

For sure, any actress who can generate so much emotions in people is definitely at the top of her game. With SC it seems to be either love or hate for her and her character, no one is indifferent to the talents of SC, I am so proud to be a fan of someone who brings it all to her scenes every time..and generates so much emotion in EVERYONE...

i agree rediculous.

SC is a class act and i don't believe she has ever "phoned in" one of her scenes..she gives her all in her performance..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list