List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Started by SharonFanForever at 2013/05/04 12:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 05:31AM, Views: 3562, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/03 06:53AM
    Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread
    BiancaReeseR...

I Love Sharon Case she play Sharon Newman the best ever

#32   2013/09/03 07:09AM
    Rilynne

I think SC is fantastic and rocks what material she is given. Just because she isn't nominated I don't think means anything. Is it still true an actor has to submit material for noms? If so, she may not submit anything, who knows. She does the best with what she is given, doesn't throw fits, gets along with coworkers, and seems to always have a front burner s/l. She has oodles of fans and just because they haven't been jumping on this board to post in this thread means nothing. This board has been rather empty this summer. And there are so many fans who never touch a board. Lots of actors could learn a thing or two from SC.

#33   2013/09/03 07:17AM
    Coonfoot

Quote Rilynne: I think SC is fantastic and rocks what material she is given. Just because she isn't nominated I don't think means anything. Is it still true an actor has to submit material for noms? If so, she may not submit anything, who knows. She does the best with what she is given, doesn't throw fits, gets along with coworkers, and seems to always have a front burner s/l. She has oodles of fans and just because they haven't been jumping on this board to post in this thread means nothing. This board has been rather empty this summer. And there are so many fans who never touch a board. Lots of actors could learn a thing or two from SC.

Great post! ITA.

#34   2013/09/03 07:26AM
    LJMOM812

Yeah! A positive Sharon thread! I haven't liked coming on the MB lately because of all the over the top bashing of SN/ SC so it's nice to see a positive thread from her loyal fans. I also think SC has done an amazing job. I recently looked at a clip from last year when she tried to apologize to the Newmans for all her misdeeds; and I was so impressed with how Sharon Case did that scene. It was heart wrenching. I don't know how she did not win an emmy from that work alone. She went from a brave determined woman to completely falling apart. It just broke my heart to see someone so shunned and belittled. SC's acting is superb. I don't understand all this hate she is getting. I was not a Phyllis fan, but I really enjoyed the acting from MS. I would never bash the actress just because I do not like her character at times.

I think SN/SC has the greatest fans. IMO, her fans come across as fair and forgiving. They would help someone in need and root for their redemption.

#35   2013/09/03 07:28AM
    rediculous

Quote Coonfoot: Sharon Case is the most awesome actress and does crazy so well, but I'm ready for her to be fixed....redeemed....back to her old self, only stronger. Strong enough to kick the Newman's to the curb and stand on her own.

Shout out to Rediculous! Haven't seen you in a long time. Glad you are back posting. Your posts always make so much sense and are a pleasure to read.

and I can honestly say the same thing about your posts Coonfoot, I was away for the Summer, but back now, ready to enjoy some fun Y&R discussions..

#36   2013/09/03 08:26AM
    JenG61

LOL sharon appreciation thread? started in May? only 35 or so replies LMAO yeah she has a huge fan base OMG I am dying over here.

#37   2013/09/03 08:32AM
    Blue 501

Quote JenG61: LOL sharon appreciation thread? started in May? only 35 or so replies LMAO yeah she has a huge fan base OMG I am dying over here.

But every name you see her is one true fan, not multiple versions of the same poster, supporting herself.

#38   2013/09/03 08:41AM
    Coonfoot

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote JenG61: LOL sharon appreciation thread? started in May? only 35 or so replies LMAO yeah she has a huge fan base OMG I am dying over here.

But every name you see her is one true fan, not multiple versions of the same poster, supporting herself.

It does seem like the same few posters keep going back and forth in those hate threads, trying to make it seem as though Sharon Case has no fans. HA! Think again. She has many, many fans who are not going to abandon her because the writing has been terrible for her.

#39   2013/09/03 08:50AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote Blue 501:

It does seem like the same few posters keep going back and forth in those hate threads, trying to make it seem as though Sharon Case has no fans. HA! Think again. She has many, many fans who are not going to abandon her because the writing has been terrible for her.

total Sharon Case fan here...

she and her character are like a timex watch

they take a licking and keep on ticking

LOL and yes i know what you mean about the "hate threads"..

#40   2013/09/03 08:55AM
    rediculous

Quote Blue 501:

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list