List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Started by SharonFanForever at 2013/05/04 12:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 05:31AM, Views: 3586, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/03 05:26AM
    Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread
    countryMomof4

I have always been a huge Sharon Case fan. She takes whatever she is given and turns it into gold. I don't always like what her character is doing but SC does it so well.

#22   2013/09/03 05:33AM
    rediculous

Quote countryMomof4: I have always been a huge Sharon Case fan. She takes whatever she is given and turns it into gold. I don't always like what her character is doing but SC does it so well.

My sentiments exactly cMom..

#23   2013/09/03 05:44AM
    Yas25

I so love this thread, saw it a while back, thanks Canada Gal for bringing it back to the front pages again. I love Sharon Newman and Sharon Case always turns crap to gold, she is a brilliant actress. Hope these new writers will finally do justice for this character, such a huge fan base and a such a talented actress and they write crap for her.

#24   2013/09/03 05:52AM
    BobbiSox

Quote rediculous:
    Quote countryMomof4: I have always been a huge Sharon Case fan. She takes whatever she is given and turns it into gold. I don't always like what her character is doing but SC does it so well.

Exactly! I always loved the actress. Of course I don't like some of the monkey business that Sharon Newman is up to, but I sure do love me some Sharon Case. And she can cry real tears, which is my test of good acting. (Now don't kill me, but I love the 'other' actress too, not the character, but the actress )

#25   2013/09/03 05:59AM
    clicquot1

Quote rediculous:

Yeppers, ITA with Country & RED!

Waves!

#26   2013/09/03 06:08AM
    rediculous

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote rediculous:

Yeppers, ITA with Country & RED!

Waves!

waves back clic..

#27   2013/09/03 06:18AM
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

Quote Yas25: I so love this thread, saw it a while back, thanks Canada Gal for bringing it back to the front pages again. I love Sharon Newman and Sharon Case always turns crap to gold, she is a brilliant actress. Hope these new writers will finally do justice for this character, such a huge fan base and a such a talented actress and they write crap for her.

I love this thread too. I had to sign on as I think Sharon Case is just fantastic. No other actress moves me to tears or happiness like she does. I hope the new writers do her justice as well as a talent like her deserves so much more than she has been getting.

#28   2013/09/03 06:23AM
    Coonfoot

Sharon Case is the most awesome actress and does crazy so well, but I'm ready for her to be fixed....redeemed....back to her old self, only stronger. Strong enough to kick the Newman's to the curb and stand on her own.

Shout out to Rediculous! Haven't seen you in a long time. Glad you are back posting. Your posts always make so much sense and are a pleasure to read.

#29   2013/09/03 06:40AM
    goodday

Thanks Sharonfan,

Sharon is my favorite no matter how writers & posters treat her.

#30   2013/09/03 06:43AM
    countryMomof4

Hey clic!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list