List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Started by SharonFanForever at 2013/05/04 12:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 05:31AM, Views: 3698, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/04 10:08AM
    Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread
    MotoMoto24

Whether Sharon Case was nominated or not, who cares. You cannot deny her. She is a great actress and very versatile in playing all the crap that is thrown her way and still is.
    Lately, I find a lot of actor bashing going on here. I thought there were rules againgt this. Judging from some past threads and the post contained in them, it would seem that a lot of SN haters also don't like SC. They have lost all perspective and objectivity when it comes to the hatred for this character. So much so,its now spilled over to the real life actress.
    The Phyliss character has her share of haters but never have I seen these same haters ripping apart MS. They acknowledge her as being a great actress and can differenciate between reel and real.
    I don't know what it is about this character that motivates so much hate but really and truly people need to get a grip.
    When its all said and done both SC and SN has no control over anything. If it bothers some so much take it up with the writers.
    SC and SN has a lot of fans. We are here, just not up in people faces all the time because we do have a life.
    Sharon Case is a phenominal actress and she is a big part as to why I tune in to the Y&R. You will always have my support.
    To all her turncoat fans, you can jump on the Avery and Chelsea bandwagon now. Remember the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

#12   2013/05/04 10:19AM
    Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Threadf
    starlight19

I love and adore Sharon Case. She is wonderful actress and love her portrayal of Sharon Newman. I loved her from the beginning.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/04 10:21AM
    #13   2013/05/04 11:50AM
    notsorestless

Quote MotoMoto24: Whether Sharon Case was nominated or not, who cares. You cannot deny her. She is a great actress and very versatile in playing all the crap that is thrown her way and still is.
    Lately, I find a lot of actor bashing going on here. I thought there were rules againgt this. Judging from some past threads and the post contained in them, it would seem that a lot of SN haters also don't like SC. They have lost all perspective and objectivity when it comes to the hatred for this character. So much so,its now spilled over to the real life actress.
    The Phyliss character has her share of haters but never have I seen these same haters ripping apart MS. They acknowledge her as being a great actress and can differenciate between reel and real.
    I don't know what it is about this character that motivates so much hate but really and truly people need to get a grip.
    When its all said and done both SC and SN has no control over anything. If it bothers some so much take it up with the writers.
    SC and SN has a lot of fans. We are here, just not up in people faces all the time because we do have a life.
    Sharon Case is a phenominal actress and she is a big part as to why I tune in to the Y&R. You will always have my support.
    To all her turncoat fans, you can jump on the Avery and Chelsea bandwagon now. Remember the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I have to agree with the majority of what you said. I have read more SC/SN bashing and I really wonder why they are still allowed to post.

Feel free to post about a scene or how a particular story line is going, but don't bash the actor or actress. Frankly this isn't the only Y&R message board where they go after SC. SoapZone tends to be much more vulgar, perhaps it is allowed because you have an annual fee, but there really needs to be limits. Don't confuse a story line and a character with reality. They are not the same.

#14   2013/05/04 05:44PM
    roseofsharon...

Sharon gets my love. She is one of the main reasons I watch Y&R still. I can't believe all the trash talk on the Y&R Forum about her. She is a great actress, better than the other women on the show. Exception to that is Jeanne Cooper, god have mercy.

#15   2013/09/02 09:24PM
    canada gal

We know our girl is not perfect. Goody, goody is just too boring. Sharon is a firecracker that sparks a reaction in all of her fans, and I consider the shaters fans, as well. Hoping that Sharon will get the help she needs to get over this hurdle.

Love our Girl.

#16   2013/09/03 01:47AM
    PinkChick

Quote starlight19: I love and adore Sharon Case. She is wonderful actress and love her portrayal of Sharon Newman. I loved her from the beginning.

same here

i adored sharon right from the start

<3 sharon case <3

#17   2013/09/03 03:07AM
    rediculous

I am and always will be a SC fan, this girl rocks her scenes like no one else, she takes her crazy story lines and performs them perfectly...talk of all the boards, her character keeps this show alive..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 03:08AM
    #18   2013/09/03 03:38AM
    GlamAndGlitz

Quote rediculous: I am and always will be a SC fan, this girl rocks her scenes like no one else, she takes her crazy story lines and performs them perfectly...talk of all the boards, her character keeps this show alive..

Well said!I love SC and SN!

#19   2013/09/03 03:41AM
    rediculous

Quote GlamAndGlitz:
    Quote rediculous: I am and always will be a SC fan, this girl rocks her scenes like no one else, she takes her crazy story lines and performs them perfectly...talk of all the boards, her character keeps this show alive..

Well said!I love SC and SN!

thanks GandG, she is definitely the best!!

#20   2013/09/03 04:23AM
    hopey pix

Love SC too!I just wish SPF would come back as Sam,and they could be a couple that they should have been 2 years ago!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list