List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Started by SharonFanForever at 2013/05/04 12:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 05:31AM, Views: 3667, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:
    #101   2013/09/07 11:40AM
    Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread
    habbyfan

Quote valleycliffe: waving back to you habbyfan.....

LOL almost time to put my canucks avi back up...

Hey Valley ... 23 days until my Habs open.

Can not wait ....

#102   2013/09/07 11:43AM
    habbyfan

Quote Yas25:
    Quote rediculous: SC does a great job, no matter what script is handed to her, every writing regime knows this and they work with that, Sharon is a true professional, a writers dream..

A writers dream maybe but her fans hate what the writers are doing to their favorite.

It is so great to see so many posters I have never seen before in the No Bash Sharon thread. Hoping to see Sharon on our screens soon and hopefully they do not humiliate her again.

They can write whatever they want ... it will not bother me.

#103   2013/09/07 04:41PM
    hopey pix

They need to do one thing,IMO!!I want to see Sam come back for Sharon!She desperately needs a friend like him!!I REALLY don't want to see her start up another Newman go_round,starting with Nick again!!Please have someone different for her who isn't a Newman!!PLEASE!!!

#104   2013/09/07 05:13PM
    canada gal

Quote hopey pix: They need to do one thing,IMO!!I want to see Sam come back for Sharon!She desperately needs a friend like him!!I REALLY don't want to see her start up another Newman go_round,starting with Nick again!!Please have someone different for her who isn't a Newman!!PLEASE!!!

Yes hopey, in this situation Sam would definitely be a real friend to Sharon and it would not take him more than a second to realize that there was something wrong with Sharon.

#105   2013/09/08 05:31AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Sharon Case is a superb actress who brings 100000% to every scene she is in. She turns the worst story lines into soapy gold no one can beat her. The writers give her these controversial and hard story lines because they know she can handle any thing they want to throw her way.

ICAM, SC has me rooting for Sharon more than ever. Always a professional,no matter what gets written for her. I hope we get some happiness coming Sharon's way soon.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list