List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Started by SharonFanForever at 2013/05/04 12:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 05:31AM, Views: 3746, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #91   2013/09/05 06:25AM
    Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread
    Soaps Admin

There have been a couple issues with this thread for the past few days. Some posters are going against the guidelines by adding new screen names just to either bump the thread or to bait others. This must stop immediately. Both go against Soaps.com's guidelines.

Every poster gets ONE screen name and there is to be NO bumping of any thread. We want all threads to have a chance to stay on the first page of the forum. If this continues, we will close the thread permanently.

ADMIN

#92   2013/09/05 10:48AM
    Jackie10

Sharon Case is a superb actress who brings 100000% to every scene she is in. She turns the worst story lines into soapy gold no one can beat her. The writers give her these controversial and hard story lines because they know she can handle any thing they want to throw her way.

#93   2013/09/05 06:37PM
    canada gal

Quote Yas25:
    Quote rediculous: SC does a great job, no matter what script is handed to her, every writing regime knows this and they work with that, Sharon is a true professional, a writers dream..

A writers dream maybe but her fans hate what the writers are doing to their favorite.

It is so great to see so many posters I have never seen before in the No Bash Sharon thread. Hoping to see Sharon on our screens soon and hopefully they do not humiliate her again.

I don't think this regime is quite done yet. A poster just mentioned in the recent SOD issue, they have Sharon in a white dress and veil. I am not familiar with this publication. Has anyone see the issue and maybe shed some light on the article. TY

#94   2013/09/06 07:30PM
    canada gal

I saw the picture and its not a wedding dress; its a silk white robe. So I don't think they Sharon is going to pull a patty. Sharon looks great even off her meds.

SC is an amazing actress. The more the crap, the more she finds a way to turn it into solid gold.

#95   2013/09/07 05:59AM
    rediculous

I love watching this girl take whatever the writers dish out to her and puts her talent into making SN a character that digs up so much emotion in viewers, love SN or hate her, the emotions run high in all viewers, it takes an exceptional actress to do that..go SC, the writers know what you can bring to every story line..

#96   2013/09/07 06:25AM
    Coonfoot

Sharon Case is my favorite actress on this soap and can't wait for her story to develop so that we have more background on her, like family for instance. I do hope they don't mess this up and keep downgrading her character. I'm holding on and will have SC/SN's back in all of this. She deserves to have some happiness for a change.

#97   2013/09/07 07:48AM
    PixiePower

Quote Coonfoot: Sharon Case is my favorite actress on this soap and can't wait for her story to develop so that we have more background on her, like family for instance. I do hope they don't mess this up and keep downgrading her character. I'm holding on and will have SC/SN's back in all of this. She deserves to have some happiness for a change.

I totally agree with this.SC is an amazing actress and I have been a big Sharon fan since the start.I remember reading something a few months ago that the writers were going to delve into her background.I sure hope they do and this is not dropped.We need to see what causes Sharon's problems with her relationships with the men in her life.I believe it stems from her father abandoning her and her mother when she was a child.She is always looking for love and acceptance from her men and a lot of times she choses the wrong ones.I know SC will shine in this story as she does in all of them.I can't wait untill this ridiculous paternity story is finished and she can move on and hopefully get her life back on track.

#98   2013/09/07 07:52AM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal: I saw the picture and its not a wedding dress; its a silk white robe. So I don't think they Sharon is going to pull a patty. Sharon looks great even off her meds.

SC is an amazing actress. The more the crap, the more she finds a way to turn it into solid gold.

Maybe she is just imagining this wedding thing.It would certainly fit in with her seeing and conversing with Cassie.She has got to be not taking her meds or taking the wrong ones!Yes it looks just like a silk bathrobe!I am sure she probably has the same wedding dress she wore when she married Nick.You would think she would be wearing that!This story is getting more ridiculous by the day! But I must say that SC looks beautiful in her silk bathrobe and wedding veil!Love her

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 07:54AM
    #99   2013/09/07 10:21AM
    canada gal

Quote rediculous: I love watching this girl take whatever the writers dish out to her and puts her talent into making SN a character that digs up so much emotion in viewers, love SN or hate her, the emotions run high in all viewers, it takes an exceptional actress to do that..go SC, the writers know what you can bring to every story line..

IA. Emotions always run high with Sharon. Now the writers have taken her 2 greatest loves. Adam has been dragged into a con and Nick has be lured by the EASYbake oven. Then we have Dylan. I wonder what the writers want to accomplish? Sharon is the pivotal character in all of this.

I guess the writers are keeping her isolated to see what to write for Sharon next. And you know where I want her story to go.

#100   2013/09/07 11:19AM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal: I saw the picture and its not a wedding dress; its a silk white robe. So I don't think they Sharon is going to pull a patty. Sharon looks great even off her meds.

Maybe she is just imagining this wedding thing.It would certainly fit in with her seeing and conversing with Cassie.She has got to be not taking her meds or taking the wrong ones!Yes it looks just like a silk bathrobe!I am sure she probably has the same wedding dress she wore when she married Nick.You would think she would be wearing that!This story is getting more ridiculous by the day! But I must say that SC looks beautiful in her silk bathrobe and wedding veil!Love her

LOL, when I heard about this picture, I thought exactly the same thing. I thought that Sharon had put on Shick's wedding dress. Yes, the s/l is getting a little off, but SC is making it all interesting. I am cringing on the edge of my seat. Without her in the mix, the paternity story would fizzle into the abyss.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list