List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Started by SharonFanForever at 2013/05/04 12:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 05:31AM, Views: 3861, Replies: 104
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/04 12:48AM
    Sharon Case Appreciation Thread
    SharonFanFor...

I was disappointed that Sharon Case was not nominated for an Emmy. After the crap MAB gave her last year, she deserved to be nominated, she did an incredible job.

Having said that I feel that the present writers are thrashing Sharon Newman the same way the previous writers are. However this is just my opinion and this thread is not about the current writers or criticisms of their vision and writing for Sharon Newman.

But rather it is just to give those on this board who love Sharon Newman and/or Sharon Case a chance to share their love and appreciation of this amazing talented actress.

Removed your request that people not bash the character. They can bash the character anywhere but in the non-bash Sharon thread. You cannot have two. Also removed the request not to bash the actor since NO actor bashing is allowed on Soaps.com.

ADMIN

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 07:27AM
    #2   2013/05/04 02:43AM
    Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread
    spooter

there is already a sharon fan thread.. the admins started..

I don't think the reel that SC submitted was very good and not her best work. She was up against the power houses and did not score.

#3   2013/05/04 02:43AM
    spooter

there is already a sharon fan thread.. the admins started..

I don't think the reel that SC submitted was very good and not her best work. She was up against the power houses and did not score.

#4   2013/05/04 03:41AM
    canada gal

Quote SharonFanForever: I was disappointed that Sharon Case was not nominated for an Emmy. After the crap MAB gave her last year, she deserved to be nominated, she did an incredible job.

Having said that I feel that the present writers are thrashing Sharon Newman the same way the previous writers are. However this is just my opinion and this thread is not about the current writers or criticisms of their vision and writing for Sharon Newman.

But rather it is just to give those on this board who love Sharon Newman and/or Sharon Case a chance to share their love and appreciation of this amazing talented actress.

Please no bashing of the character she portrays either just appreciation of the actress. Thanks

This is a great thread. Sharon Case deserves more respect. She is an excellent actress who has been entertaining us for many years. We either love her character or hate her character---and is what any artist wants from their audience, A Reaction.

Bravo Sharon, looking forward to seeing you in many more steamy and/or controversial storylines.

#5   2013/05/04 06:35AM
    masamf

There was a time when a thread like this appreciating SC would be filled with tons of posts in just a couple of hours. Its a shame that only a handful of people enjoy SC acting nowadays. IMO, s/l go hand in hand with acting and if they are terrible, few people watch therefore few appreciate the actress, thus the indifference to Ms. Case.From what I heard, s/l e.g Shadam are the s/l that she has always wanted to get, which is alright, but IMVHO, s/l that alienate your fans are not something one should be wishing for, if fans don't like your s/l, they tend not to watch and thus don't appreciate the talent because they don't watch. Like they say, be careful what you wish for.
    I love SC and appreciate her as an actress but I find that I FF all her material now because the kind of villain-ess that they turned her character into, don't interest me so I can't relate.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/04 06:37AM
    #6   2013/05/04 06:48AM
    Blue 501

Sharon Case is one of the better actors on Y&R and definitely the prettiest, by miles and miles.

#7   2013/05/04 07:28AM
    canada gal

Just because you don't like who she is paired with doesn't mean you can dissed the actress. Come on, she is doing her job. And a great one at that.

#8   2013/05/04 07:28AM
    weatherholt3

I was disappointed when I seen that Sharon Case was not selected for leading female role, I think she has done hell'va job with the S/L she was given. Sharon Case is one hell'va actress love your work and Sharon Newman will always pull for you. I hope you know that your fans appreciation you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/04 07:29AM
    #9   2013/05/04 07:35AM
    canada gal

Quote weatherholt3: I was disappointed when I seen that Sharon Case was not selected for leading female role, I think she has done hell'va job with the S/L she was given. Sharon Case is one hell'va actress love your work and Sharon Newman will always pull for you. I hope you know that your fans appreciation you.

ITA, she turned Mab's crazy stories into gold. Cray, cray Sharon as CEO in Victor's absent was must see TV. Loved her completely. SC hit a homerun in every scene.

#10   2013/05/04 07:53AM
    Jackie10

I agree no one does it better than Sharon Case and when she is with Michael Muhney they cant be beat. They are well matched in talent and work so well together. They are huge parts of Y&R. And they both bring their characters to life.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list