List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael Muhney/ Eric Braeden Twitter Feud

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Michael Muhney/ Eric Braeden Twitter Feud

Started by MagGrub at 2013/05/03 08:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/04 12:31PM, Views: 23041, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/03 08:08PM
    Michael Muhney/ Eric Braeden Twitter Feud
    MagGrub

@michaelmuhney says: Tip of the day: Not all men with mustaches are pedophiles. But all men who are pedophiles have mustaches.

@daisy099 replies: I don't think daddy @EBraeden would care to much for this tweet...stir the pot. lol. Have a wonderful weekend Michael

@EBreaden replies: @Daisy099 someone is walking on VERY thin ice! Mutterings of an insecure boy!!!

Then Michael Muhney's twitter rant commences...

@michaelmuhney: To the few folks who sent my previous tweet to my costar: Get a life. I have one. It reaches far beyond my job. I wasn't talking about him.

@michaelmuhney: Seriously. Too many jerks out there that want to pit costars against each other. My jokes and my tweets go far beyond my job.

@michaelmuhney: RT @Johnnybelinda57: Ur a star please quit worrying what the world thinks♥< DONT CARE WHAT THE "WORLD" THINKS. I CARE WHAT MY COSTARS THINK.

@michaelmuhney: So this unnecessary drama just happened. Thanks so much @daisy099: t.co/XpG6EoQzVF

@michaelmuhney: Somebody took my innocuous joke & innocently passed it on to my coworker. It then made it seem like I was talking trash about said coworker.

@michaelmuhney: My costar IS upset (I won't disclose our texts) and thought the tweet was sent to him to bring to his attention that I was mocking him.

@michaelmuhney: I can't stand "meddling" people who cause trouble where there is none. I'm taking a break from twitter. Too damn frustrating.

It's a good thing Michael Muhney is on a soap opera, cause he sure is good at over dramatizing! do you think Eric Braeden is actually mad or do you think Michael Muhney has nothing to worry about?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/03 08:13PM
    #2   2013/05/03 08:19PM
    Re: Michael Muhney/ Eric Braeden Twitter Feud
    BizzyDizzyLizzy

EB is probably mad but doesn't realize that the joke MM tweeted is an old one.

#3   2013/05/03 08:30PM
    LaBrae

Quote MagGrub: @michaelmuhney says: Tip of the day: Not all men with mustaches are pedophiles. But all men who are pedophiles have mustaches.

@daisy099 replies: I don't think daddy @EBraeden would care to much for this tweet...stir the pot. lol. Have a wonderful weekend Michael

@EBreaden replies: @Daisy099 someone is walking on VERY thin ice! Mutterings of an insecure boy!!!

@michaelmuhney: To the few folks who sent my previous tweet to my costar: Get a life. I have one. It reaches far beyond my job. I wasn't talking about him.

@michaelmuhney: Seriously. Too many jerks out there that want to pit costars against each other. My jokes and my tweets go far beyond my job.

@michaelmuhney: RT @Johnnybelinda57: Ur a star please quit worrying what the world thinks♥< DONT CARE WHAT THE "WORLD" THINKS. I CARE WHAT MY COSTARS THINK.

@michaelmuhney: So this unnecessary drama just happened. Thanks so much @daisy099: t.co/XpG6EoQzVF

@michaelmuhney: Somebody took my innocuous joke & innocently passed it on to my coworker. It then made it seem like I was talking trash about said coworker.

@michaelmuhney: My costar IS upset (I won't disclose our texts) and thought the tweet was sent to him to bring to his attention that I was mocking him.

@michaelmuhney: I can't stand "meddling" people who cause trouble where there is none. I'm taking a break from twitter. Too damn frustrating.

It's a good thing Michael Muhney is on a soap opera, cause he sure is good at over dramatizing! do you think Eric Braeden is actually mad or do you think Michael Muhney has nothing to worry about?

While I think its silly for someone to take his Tweet and send it to EB, Muhney is still an Attention seeking DRAMA KING! If he says he cares what his Co-stars thinks well he needs to think about what he's posting on a public site like Twitter. These Tweeters don't care about these entertainers, they'd love to see two actors pitted against each other over something trivial.

Muhney has nothing to worry about, and he'll probably be back on Twitter in less than 24hrs.

#4   2013/05/03 08:38PM
    Overman

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 29m
    This is where Twitter utterly fails. My innocent joke, followed by an innocent fan "stirring the pot" with my coworker...CAUSES DRAMA.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 30m
    And now my coworker & I have exchanged several heated texts, he incorrectly assumes & insists my tweet MUST have been about him...

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 26m
    So now I'm going to respond to my costars' condescending tweet, directed at me (because I have ignored several from him in the past year)...

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 25m
    RT @EBraeden: someone is walking on VERY thin ice! Mutterings of an insecure boy!!!
    Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 25m
    RT @EBraeden: on VERY thin ice! Mutterings of an insecure boy!!!

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 24m
    NOW I'm going away to cool off from Twitter, because everything else I have to say right now would be far worse than what I've just said...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/03 08:39PM
    #5   2013/05/03 09:33PM
    Musicmom

The whole twitter nonsense was absolutely rediculous. It was just a joke MM put out and it is not unusual for celebrity twitters to be repeated. Anyone out there in twitter land can see it even if not connected to the original account, in this case MM's. If you put stuff out in "social media universe" expect it to travel. The party that sent it on( in this case to EB )
    may have caused an issue or maybe just publicity.

#6   2013/05/03 09:58PM
    DarlingNikita

First of all, that "daisy099" is a sh*t-stirrer!

Why did "daisy099" link that tweet to Eric Braeden and tell him that Michael Muhney meant it was for him.

It's Sh*t-Stirring 101.

Obviously "daisy099" was looking to create drama and she got it in spades.

Everyone knows there's bad blood between Michael Muhney & Sharon case VS Eric Braeden. It was written about during that Shictor mess and they had some twitter fights already that I read about here and in other places.

So, "daisy099", you suck for doing this, and don't play dumb, you poked the bear and got your azz bit!

Michael Muhney needs to calm down! Why is he acting hysterical and tweeting up a storm, showing his azz on twitter, making his anger more public.

Pick up the damn phone, call Eric Braeden and work it out privately like grown men!

This is behavior I expect from teenage girls! It's juvenile!

Jeanne Cooper is dying in the hospital. Get a grip, people! Put things in perspective.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/03 10:00PM
    #7   2013/05/03 10:04PM
    DarlingNikita

Quote LaBrae:
    Quote MagGrub: @michaelmuhney says: Tip of the day: Not all men with mustaches are pedophiles. But all men who are pedophiles have mustaches.

While I think its silly for someone to take his Tweet and send it to EB, Muhney is still an Attention seeking DRAMA KING! If he says he cares what his Co-stars thinks well he needs to think about what he's posting on a public site like Twitter. These Tweeters don't care about these entertainers, they'd love to see two actors pitted against each other over something trivial.

Muhney has nothing to worry about, and he'll probably be back on Twitter in less than 24hrs.

Yes, Muhney is behaving like a Drama Queen, and it's embarrassing. He's a grown man pushing 40 with 3 children! Come on! He's acting like a big baby!

Muhney fell prey to a Baiter on twitter and now he's having a public temper tantrum!

I also agree with you that he will be back tomorrow.

Everyone knows he's addicted to twitter and can't help himself.

#8   2013/05/03 11:45PM
    archerboy

I'm not surprised he has dissed EB again, he just can't help himself. And given his level of juvenile dramatics, he will no doubt do it again.

Can't blame somebody for passing on the tweet, even if it was by somebody stirring the sh*t. MM is supposed to be a big boy now, and learn to keep his nasty little taunts about his coworkers to himself, his jealousy and immaturity will end up with him standing on the outside looking in,,,with VR.

#9   2013/05/03 11:49PM
    archerboy

Quote Musicmom: The whole twitter nonsense was absolutely rediculous. It was just a joke MM put out and it is not unusual for celebrity twitters to be repeated. Anyone out there in twitter land can see it even if not connected to the original account, in this case MM's. If you put stuff out in "social media universe" expect it to travel. The party that sent it on( in this case to EB )
    may have caused an issue or maybe just publicity.

You seem to think it's ok that he was making a joke about paedophiles.WOW!!!!

I think anybody who jokes about such a ddisgusting and tragic hurt to the children should hang their head in shame...creep !

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/03 11:52PM
    #10   2013/05/04 01:11AM
    Jackospades

Quote archerboy: I'm not surprised he has dissed EB again, he just can't help himself. And given his level of juvenile dramatics, he will no doubt do it again.

Can't blame somebody for passing on the tweet, even if it was by somebody stirring the sh*t. MM is supposed to be a big boy now, and learn to keep his nasty little taunts about his coworkers to himself, his jealousy and immaturity will end up with him standing on the outside looking in,,,with VR.

He didn't diss EB, you're fabricating the situation. Try to learn the facts before you post baloney.

BTW, @daisy099 has been banned by twitter.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list