List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Brooke Logan is Pregnant! Is Lauren Fenmore next?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Logan is Pregnant! Is Lauren Fenmore next?

Started by ashtondemi at 2013/05/03 05:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/07 08:33AM, Views: 7905, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/04 04:55PM
    Re: Brooke Logan is Pregnant! Is Lauren Fenmore next?
    MotoMoto24

Broke back Brook and Lauren are two of a kind. I don'tcare if Lauren turns up pregnant or not so long as its not Michaels. Michael and Phyliss should get together. This pairing will hurt her the most. Michael should also be the one to break through to Fen and be able to help his son. This boy is crying out for help while his mother is busy screwing around. Once Fen finds out the truth about his mother, he should turn to his father and they both should help each other and build a strong father and son relationship. Leave Lauren's azz out in the cold.

#22   2013/05/04 05:23PM
    Laloni

What are the Sweeps I keep hearing about, when are they happening, can someone explain this to me, I'm totally in the dark on this. Thanks for helping me.

#23   2013/05/04 05:25PM
    Insxx

Probably!

#24   2013/05/04 05:34PM
    trixie60

Quote lesepps:
    Quote ashtondemi:
    Quote Charlie h: Holy cow, how old is Brooke? Who Is the daddy this time...OMG.....

Brooke is pregnant by her sister's husband, $ Bill Spencer.

Her sister Katie told them to have sex and they did!

Today the Doctor confirmed she is pregnant!

lol!! This is ridiculous!!

I watch B&B and feel the same way. The writers could have been more original and this is one crazy story line. Now everyone in town will know what Brooke did, unless she leaves for awhile or has an abortion. The only thing that would be interesting about it is when Katy finds out.

#25   2013/05/04 08:07PM
    edaem1

Quote Alayne:

If Lauren has another baby, I hope it's a girl. I think Carmine would actually make a good daddy.

If she is pregnant, there is no guarantee it would be Carmine's. at least on one occasion she rolled out of bed with Carmine and went home and had sex with Michael mere hours later.

Just plain ol' nasty......

#26   2013/05/04 11:13PM
    Likeyfan

Quote moondancey:
    Quote ashtondemi:
    Quote Charlie h: Holy cow, how old is Brooke? Who Is the daddy this time...OMG.....

Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke Logan) is 51 years old.

She is 2 years older than Tracey Bregman (Lauren Fenmore).

If Lauren/TB is only 49, then yes, I can see her having a "change of life baby". It's more common than people think.

If Lauren has another baby, I hope it's a girl. I think Carmine would actually make a good daddy.

I always wanted Lauren to have a daughter. I don't take care who would be the father. And I think, for a while at east, she should be a single parent.

#27   2013/05/05 02:30AM
    spooter

her sisters husband.. IT is so gross.. she is so gross.. Brooke is the skankiest skank on tv. GROSSSSSS

#28   2013/05/05 06:42AM
    lesepps

Quote Laloni: What are the Sweeps I keep hearing about, when are they happening, can someone explain this to me, I'm totally in the dark on this. Thanks for helping me.

Sweeps in 2013 are from April 26-May 22.

#29   2013/05/05 03:41PM
    Joy T

I think our new Y&R writers are a bit more classy. Yes, they are allowing Lauren her mid-crisis affair. Since the Bell's are no longer writing, hopefully they will not copy B&B. I started watching B&B when Don Diamond left and went over to play $Bill. Oh how I wish Y&R would resurrect him from the dead and bring him back as Brad Carlton. Of course, Brad slept with his wife's sister on Y&R too so he probably feels right at home over at B&B.

#30   2013/05/06 04:24AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote deceived: So happy for Brook and Bill... now if only Shick would reunite and have another baby...

lol that would be cool

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list