List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery Cheats with Dylan: Phyllis Predition Happen!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery Cheats with Dylan: Phyllis Predition Happen!

Started by Wentworthmillerbrigh at 2013/05/03 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/06 08:18AM, Views: 4803, Replies: 47
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/03 07:00AM
    Avery Cheats with Dylan: Phyllis Predition Happen!
    Wentworthmil...

I sure know avery will cheat on nick with dylan either at that cotage or at another occassion...she can't resist her feelings for Dylan...Nick is a rebound LOL!! Phyllis said it right 'Lets see which of us cheats first...my money is on you". What will Happen to Navery finally? Will Avery cheat?

#2   2013/05/03 07:03AM
    Re: Avery Cheats with Dylan: Phyllis Predition Happen!
    countryMomof4

The engagement is over. Their relationship is in limbo. If she sleeps with Dylan, then it isn't cheating IMO.

#3   2013/05/03 07:20AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote countryMomof4: The engagement is over. Their relationship is in limbo. If she sleeps with Dylan, then it isn't cheating IMO.

It is however a betrayal of the love that she professed for Nick. It makes her a liar about her feelings because she swore that she and Dylan were over and that her heart belonged completely to Nick. If that is true she wouldn't be jumping in bed with Dylan. It would take her at least a while to get over Nick. If she sleeps with Dylan, it will prove that Nick was right, that she had unresolved feelings for Dylan.

#4   2013/05/03 07:51AM
    Yale Steam

She and Nick are over, her sister wants nothing to do with her and Dylan is with Chelsea for the time being because she is lying.

Avery had this coming. TRAMP!!

#5   2013/05/03 09:22AM
    sunmama

Who cares..

Avery/Nick/Dylan = anooze

#6   2013/05/03 09:31AM
    AbbieSue

Quote Wentworthmillerbrigh: I sure know avery will cheat on nick with dylan either at that cotage or at another occassion...she can't resist her feelings for Dylan...Nick is a rebound LOL!! Phyllis said it right 'Lets see which of us cheats first...my money is on you". What will Happen to Navery finally? Will Avery cheat?

I don't see how it's cheating, Avery gave Nick back the ring...they are no longer engaged.

#7   2013/05/03 09:42AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

So far she hasnt went to the cottage

#8   2013/05/03 09:56AM
    soapfan42

Quote Wentworthmillerbrigh: I sure know avery will cheat on nick with dylan either at that cotage or at another occassion...she can't resist her feelings for Dylan...Nick is a rebound LOL!! Phyllis said it right 'Lets see which of us cheats first...my money is on you". What will Happen to Navery finally? Will Avery cheat?

I think that you are right about Avery, however, you know the writers are not going to have Avery sleep with Dylan this quickly I don't think.

Maybe, in a few weeks or when it is revealed that Adam NOT Dylan is really the Father of Chelsea's baby?

I believe if Anita does not actually tell Adam about the baby, then the writers will have Avery, Sharon, or Victor be the one that discovers the truth.

Once the truth comes out, I think Avery will be even more confused about her feelings for Dylan and Nick.

#9   2013/05/03 09:58AM
    butterfly af...

Quote countryMomof4: The engagement is over. Their relationship is in limbo. If she sleeps with Dylan, then it isn't cheating IMO.

Agreed.

#10   2013/05/03 11:15AM
    granny7232

I think hat when Dylan finds out the baby isn't his he will be broken hearted and Avery will comfort him and that's when it all begins again for Avery and Dylan

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list