List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Poor Phyllis!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poor Phyllis!!!!

Started by starrsctt at 2007/10/02 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 09:00AM, Views: 659, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/02 04:35PM
    Poor Phyllis!!!!
    starrsctt

she squirms over the kiss. Now, she knows how Sharon feels when she took off her clothes for Nick! Goozz, I just Love that woman! Lock her up and throw away the key!

#2   2007/10/02 04:38PM
    Re: Poor Phyllis!!!!
    suegerry

Send her to a "nut" house......

#3   2007/10/02 04:38PM
    cdbb

Quote starrsctt: she squirms over the kiss. Now, she knows how Sharon feels when she took off her clothes for Nick! Goozz, I just Love that woman! Lock her up and throw away the key!

LOL!!! And it was just a kiss!!! She didn't get preg and rub it in her face like Phyliss did

#4   2007/10/02 05:11PM
    catc20

I can't believe Sharon didn't punch her in her hypocritical face. Seriously when she said the line "Did either of you remember you were married to other people?" Gah, what an idiot.

She didn't seem to give a crap about screwing Sharon's husband after Sharon had just lost a CHILD. Screwing him all over town and getting knocked up, then shoving it in Sharon's face.

The writing on this show sickens me to no end. Seriously having Phyliss made out to be a victim, it just needs to stop.

#5   2007/10/02 05:45PM
    starrsctt

Quote cdbb:
    Quote starrsctt: she squirms over the kiss. Now, she knows how Sharon feels when she took off her clothes for Nick! Goozz, I just Love that woman! Lock her up and throw away the key!

LOL!!! And it was just a kiss!!! She didn't get preg and rub it in her face like Phyliss did

Exactly! If Sharon got preg by this kiss, I can see how Phyllis will jump on Sharon!

#6   2007/10/02 05:55PM
    starrsctt

Quote catc20: I can't believe Sharon didn't punch her in her hypocritical face. Seriously when she said the line "Did either of you remember you were married to other people?" Gah, what an idiot.

She didn't seem to give a crap about screwing Sharon's husband after Sharon had just lost a CHILD. Screwing him all over town and getting knocked up, then shoving it in Sharon's face.

The writing on this show sickens me to no end. Seriously having Phyliss made out to be a victim, it just needs to stop.

You just take this word "Victim" out of my mouth! You go girl!

#7   2007/10/02 07:39PM
    cdbb

Girls, girls, girls..... ts ts ts........ you both are so cruel!!! Phyliss is such a poor victime of Sharon!!!!!! We all know that!!!!

NOT!!!!!

I just hopw the writing is gona get better...... and why not (!) that Y&R are gona get ride of LML and her ***** SL

#8   2007/10/02 09:37PM
    PLC02

Don't feel sorry for Phyllis too long!! She always has a plan...Even from prison!! How does she do it?

#9   2007/10/03 02:36AM
    Jake Austin

Quote cdbb:

It's kind of hard to not rub it in someones face , deary!!!

#10   2007/10/03 07:58AM
    PLC02

Phyllis always lands on her feet!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list