List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: My Y&R Rant...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My Y&R Rant...

Started by Newzzz Guru at 2013/05/02 09:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/02 05:43PM, Views: 708, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/05/02 09:42AM
    My Y&R Rant...
    Newzzz Guru

When did Kevin and Chloe become so poor...they act like scavengers!! Why does Sharon still just "walk" into the Tackhouse like she lives there?!? ...and Nick doesn't say anything to her... Why is Tyler always "mean-muggin'"?? Where has Murphy been all this time? Why is Phyllis still "hating" on Nick & Avery, but moved on/in with Jack? GUS...#NotAGoodFit... Chelsea was dumb to listen to Chloe - and did Chelsea forget that she tricked Billy into having sx and got pregnant?!?! Where is Nikki and Victor? The NuKyle looks like he could be one of Billy's buddies instead of his nephew. Why did they try to hook up Noah with that girl at the Underground - like he would ever go for her... and they other Chick hooking up with Tyler - #EpicFai. Where is Cricket? Lauren is not the same Lauren - very weak... Carmine??? Oh, whatever! Avery: always looking like she's a deer caught in headlights... How do Dylan and Phyllis previously know each other? Where is NuAbby? (Join in on my rant - have at it!)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/02 09:46AM
    #2   2013/05/02 12:50PM
    Re: My Y&R Rant...
    Barbyboo

The show is full of x wives. X hubby's and bratty kids

#3   2013/05/02 12:58PM
    Cass Eno

I agree about Chloe and Kevin. She certainly has an extensive wardrobe for a broke gal.

Really dislike the way Lauren is being portrayed. I liked that both her and Michael had been redeemed but now they are on a downward slide and that's disappointing.

Hate that Summer and Fen were never punished in any way for the bullying storyline. If anything Summer was treated wonderfully by her Mom. At least Nick had a few stern words for her.

Poor dumb Chelsea listening to Chloe.

Carmine gives me the creeps.

#4   2013/05/02 01:12PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I brought this up before..Billy is a multimillionaire... I am sure Delias child support is generous. Chloe is working and tgry have the coffee house

They can not be that broke.
    Everyone walk into that tacky tack house.. Adrianna, Avery, chloe etc.

#5   2013/05/02 01:29PM
    habbyfan

I agree about Chloe ... this girl has never suffered ... Katherine saw to that ... Kevin has always been a problem child ... even though Katherine has been good to him ... Mac gave him the coffee house when she left town ... his house was given to him by Angelo ... Michael has been supportive to him ... what more does this couple want

I don't think Sharon does just walk-in to the tac-house ... but what-ever ...

Chelsea ... what can I say this current s/l has been done to death ... they didn't need to bring in an actor like S.B to be a part of the silliness ...

Gus ... I don't understand...

I do like that they have brought in some young people ... as long as they have a purpose ...

Phyllis didn't recognize Dylan ... he was a young boy from the neighborhood ... Avery's friend.

#6   2013/05/02 05:43PM
    Charlie h

I wonder that too about phylis and Dylan. How could she not know him? Or are we supposed to all be dummies and not question anything.....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list