List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What do you think Jeff is up to

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do you think Jeff is up to

Started by German at 2007/10/02 04:04PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 09:57AM, Views: 677, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/10/03 06:02AM
    Re: What do you think Jeff is up to
    suegerry

Quote calivy: i can't stand gloria and her clan because they have done too much and got away with everything but the innocent on the show always gets blamed and taken down. another reason i know they are not going to find out about gloria and the face cream is because she is a squiller and she will tell that michael, lauren, and kevin were in on her secret and we know they are not about to prosecute all of them and send them to jail. so once again gloria and the bad guys will never pay for their crimes.

Oh....I know what you're saying.....but dear lord.....let's get this bug out.....pleasssseeeee....

#12   2007/10/03 06:06AM
    phyllist

Quote suegerry: He's up to finding out what really happened to his brother.....and that will mean the end of the Fisher/Baldwin clan of evil criminals......

I sure hope this is right. They've gotten away with way too much for way too long. I can't wait to see them fall.

#13   2007/10/03 07:38AM
    carlotta1960

Quote calivy: i can't stand gloria and her clan because they have done too much and got away with everything but the innocent on the show always gets blamed and taken down. another reason i know they are not going to find out about gloria and the face cream is because she is a squiller and she will tell that michael, lauren, and kevin were in on her secret and we know they are not about to prosecute all of them and send them to jail. so once again gloria and the bad guys will never pay for their crimes.

They can't do THAT!! If they prosecute them all then they will need to build a bigger jail.

#14   2007/10/03 09:04AM
    Evsmom

I can't figure it out.
    Supposedly, he and William had not been in contact with each other.

William was too sick to mail any package to him or anyone else.

William didn't tell anyone that he suspected Gloria so it's doubtful he told his estranged twin brother.

The whole thing's pretty fishy! I'm still thinking Jeffrey is really William. Don't know how or why they faked his death but that's the only explanation I can think of.

#15   2007/10/03 09:23AM
    PLC02

Quote Evsmom: I can't figure it out.
    Supposedly, he and William had not been in contact with each other.

William was too sick to mail any package to him or anyone else.

William didn't tell anyone that he suspected Gloria so it's doubtful he told his estranged twin brother.

The whole thing's pretty fishy! I'm still thinking Jeffrey is really William. Don't know how or why they faked his death but that's the only explanation I can think of.

I was thinking this samething!!

#16   2007/10/03 09:52AM
    valencia4love

BLACKMAIL!!! I hope he succeeds in frying her butt good !!! She has gotten away with too many dirty deeds !!! I hope someday that Jack finds out that she was the one who not only got him banned from ever owning Jabot, but also she was the one who provided the DVD to the media !!! Jack would be justified in paying her back in SPADES !!!

#17   2007/10/03 09:57AM
    Mary-Elizabeth

I think he's up to something too! I don't know what, but I'm very suspicious of him.

Mary-Elizabeth Gilbert
    Y&R Editor

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list