List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: the old phyllis is back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the old phyllis is back

Started by lfga at 2013/04/30 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 12:57PM, Views: 6506, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/04/30 01:02PM
    the old phyllis is back
    lfga

i read that the old phyllis wa coming back and she is the writers changed her some over the mths' but now she coming back to her old self

#2   2013/04/30 01:15PM
    Re: the old phyllis is back
    Qu33nTeelove...

Has she ever left? I see Phyllis the same way she was when she was obsessed with Nick. Poor jack...

The GREEN-EYED MONSTER is coming back, huh?

#3   2013/04/30 01:21PM
    TxRangerFan

I just see Phyllis being Phyllis! gotta love her! there is none like her!!

and I do not see her being jealous at all, what is there to be jealous about? maybe in someone's fanfic! but not on Y & R!!

#4   2013/04/30 01:55PM
    vikis3

Well, let me phrase this as to not get scolded about voicing an opinion about Phyl...IMO, Phyl has not changed a bit, childish, immature, and jealously is over the top because Nick has moved on...again, my opinion

#5   2013/04/30 02:07PM
    rediculous

Quote TxRangerFan: I just see Phyllis being Phyllis! gotta love her! there is none like her!!

and I do not see her being jealous at all, what is there to be jealous about? maybe in someone's fanfic! but not on Y & R!!

Oh, and your OPINION is not fanfic, alrighty then!!

#6   2013/04/30 02:18PM
    Krystalball

Quote vikis3: Well, let me phrase this as to not get scolded about voicing an opinion about Phyl...IMO, Phyl has not changed a bit, childish, immature, and jealously is over the top because Nick has moved on...again, my opinion

Well at least Phyllis didn't have a breakdown because she couldn't be with Nick. She didn't end up in a mental ward! She moved off the ranch (like MOST women would do) filed for divorce, got a job and moved on with her life.

#7   2013/05/01 11:04AM
    vikis3

Once again, off topic The thread and discussion is about Phyl...I guess it is harder for some to follow than others!

#8   2013/05/01 11:15AM
    justmyopinion

Quote TxRangerFan: I just see Phyllis being Phyllis! gotta love her! there is none like her!!

Seriously???? All excited like a giddy teenager because Nick and Avery are having trouble? And because she "thinks" Summer is living with her because she prefers her? If she was really "over" she shouldn't react at all. If my exH walked in with a supermodel on his arm, I honestly wouldn't bat an eyelash. If she broke his heart, I could care less. That's how you react when you are really OVER someone and not jealous.

#9   2013/05/01 11:21AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote justmyopinion:

Seriously???? All excited like a giddy teenager because Nick and Avery are having trouble? And because she "thinks" Summer is living with her because she prefers her? If she was really "over" she shouldn't react at all. If my exH walked in with a supermodel on his arm, I honestly wouldn't bat an eyelash. If she broke his heart, I could care less. That's how you react when you are really OVER someone and not jealous.

RIGHT ON

#10   2013/05/01 12:57PM
    bukopandan

Quote justmyopinion:

Exactly. No matter what moves Phyl has made to make it look like she doesn't care and has moved on, the truth is right there when we watch her facial expressions and body language and hear her speak. She is so obvious.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list