List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Jack Today about the Kiss!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Jack Today about the Kiss!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/10/02 11:34AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:37AM, Views: 856, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/10/03 06:09AM
    Re: Nick and Jack Today about the Kiss!
    KeepingItReal

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote PLC02: I think that Nick was sincere with his apology, but still does'nt make right!!!... but I totally understand where Jack is coming from!

I think Nick was sincere as well. But like you, I can also understand why Jack was upset. There is more to that argument though. while Jack does have the right to be upset and I can understand why he is feeling a little insecure. He also needs to remember that Sharon has been extremly supportive of him and his misdeeds. The essential question here is Jack needs to ask himself if one incident is worth throwing his marige away. This is not a simple black and white issue where it is clear who is right and who is wrong. If we are to look at this honestly everyone involved was wrong to a degree. The main point now is where so they go from here?

Jack nows deep down that what he and Sharon has is not love and he nows that Sharon love Nick.

The way Jack reflected back to the incident and how Sharon felt that day shows that Jack is no fool and nows deep down where those two hearts lie......with each other, Sharon and Nick.

That is the only reason why Red wants Jack to ensure that those two don't hook up.

It they were to let nature take it course......they would be back together.

#22   2007/10/03 06:10AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote suegerry: Nick has never been a sincere husband....he doesn't love old red and it shows....the man is a fake.....

ITA - Still trying to convince himself.

We know don't we... That's what's called "Keeping It Real"....

For Real!

Really, if the kiss was so simply why all the huff about it.

They now why......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/03 06:11AM
    #23   2007/10/03 06:13AM
    suegerry

Exactly what Jack said to Nick.....we know why you did it.....Nick is a real clear window when it comes to his feelings for Sharon.....

#24   2007/10/19 07:37AM
    kitten2007

8) Ya Sure it was ONly a Kiss I think there was Lotz More and Sharen is Pregnet..

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list