List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Jack Today about the Kiss!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Jack Today about the Kiss!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/10/02 11:34AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:37AM, Views: 772, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/02 11:34AM
    Nick and Jack Today about the Kiss!
    PLC02

I think that Nick was sincere with his apology, but still does'nt make right!!!... but I totally understand where Jack is coming from!

#2   2007/10/02 11:36AM
    Re: Nick and Jack Today about the Kiss!
    Kristi07

Nick has diarhhea of the mouth..he'll say anything to anybody to get back in the good graces!! Go jack!!

#3   2007/10/02 02:11PM
    edithbill

I think it is about time that Jack is getting over it
    It was only a Kiss and nothing else

#4   2007/10/02 03:34PM
    tpputer

Quote PLC02: I think that Nick was sincere with his apology, but still does'nt make right!!!... but I totally understand where Jack is coming from!

I think Jack should be upset. First he takes Phyllis now he wants Sharon. It is like Nick wants every woman that Jack has!! Enough!!! Go Jack Go!!!

#5   2007/10/02 03:40PM
    BaileyBaby

Quote edithbill: I think it is about time that Jack is getting over it
    It was only a Kiss and nothing else

For Heaven's sake it was only a kiss. Nick made his appologies, what does everyone want? Nick & Sharon were married once, had children & even though it wasn't right maybe Jack & Phyllis should try to put themselves in the same spot ! ! Brad is "Deep Throat" on this. (He is the troublemaker, so very High School!

#6   2007/10/02 03:41PM
    mdtuttle

Quote PLC02: I think that Nick was sincere with his apology, but still does'nt make right!!!... but I totally understand where Jack is coming from!

I think Nick was sincere as well. But like you, I can also understand why Jack was upset. There is more to that argument though. while Jack does have the right to be upset and I can understand why he is feeling a little insecure. He also needs to remember that Sharon has been extremly supportive of him and his misdeeds. The essential question here is Jack needs to ask himself if one incident is worth throwing his marige away. This is not a simple black and white issue where it is clear who is right and who is wrong. If we are to look at this honestly everyone involved was wrong to a degree. The main point now is where so they go from here?

#7   2007/10/02 03:49PM
    gommie

Jack feels betrayed by Sharon- after all the pep talks she gave him about honesty being the best policy-then to discover that she 'lied' to him by omission and not only that -but she told freaking Brad about the kiss..brad of all people- another thing that has to have hurt him deeply-- still, he shared a few huggs and little inuendos with Phyliss while she was faking the bad back and taking up space in their living room,while she recuperated-ha ha- so he really needs to get over it- and like you all have said -she has been so supportive of him and he needs to remember that--

#8   2007/10/02 09:33PM
    PLC02

Quote mdtuttle:

I think Nick was sincere as well. But like you, I can also understand why Jack was upset. There is more to that argument though. while Jack does have the right to be upset and I can understand why he is feeling a little insecure. He also needs to remember that Sharon has been extremly supportive of him and his misdeeds. The essential question here is Jack needs to ask himself if one incident is worth throwing his marige away. This is not a simple black and white issue where it is clear who is right and who is wrong. If we are to look at this honestly everyone involved was wrong to a degree. The main point now is where so they go from here?

I totally agree!

#9   2007/10/02 09:47PM
    CandyLane5

Jack wants Phyllis back.. so he is attacking Sharon at every point.... Example.. Sharon knows nothing about his finances, his hidden agenda, etc.... that is why he is so unforgiving toward Sharon..

#10   2007/10/03 03:19AM
    Mary-Elizabeth

Quote gommie: Jack feels betrayed by Sharon- after all the pep talks she gave him about honesty being the best policy-then to discover that she 'lied' to him by omission and not only that -but she told freaking Brad about the kiss..brad of all people- another thing that has to have hurt him deeply-- still, he shared a few huggs and little inuendos with Phyliss while she was faking the bad back and taking up space in their living room,while she recuperated-ha ha- so he really needs to get over it- and like you all have said -she has been so supportive of him and he needs to remember that--

I agree with you too!

Mary-Elizabeth Gilbert (Mary)
    Y&R Editor

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list