List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack really loves Sharon!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack really loves Sharon!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/10/02 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 07:32AM, Views: 1395, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2007/10/02 11:08AM
    Re: Jack really loves Sharon!
    gommie

Quote suegerry: Funny.....how some don't view the same way.....if I'm not mistaken.....didn't Nick initiate that kiss......why trash Sharon over something he did.....he didn't think of his imprisoned wife when he did what he did.....and he used his manhood and the fact that he loved her and they remembered they life together with their children.....why blame all this on Sharon.....surely she could have pushed away....but dear god......she's human first and formost isn't she......

I don't blame Sharon anymore than Nick..I am disappointed that she went on the dang location shoot with him to begin with-she knew he was feeling amorous about her- and maybe she did it b/c of that to get back at phyliss-in any event that she was even there with him to begin with is where I fault her....like continuing to hang out with snakey brad bad choices on her part--but she is still my girl..

#42   2007/10/02 11:10AM
    SndrElkins

Jack really loves Sharon// HAHA You have to know what love is to love someone.Thats not Jacko

#43   2007/10/02 11:22AM
    PLC02

Quote SndrElkins: Jack really loves Sharon// HAHA You have to know what love is to love someone.Thats not Jacko

Poor Jack!!!

#44   2007/10/02 11:24AM
    SndrElkins

Quote PLC02:
    Quote SndrElkins: Jack really loves Sharon// HAHA You have to know what love is to love someone.Thats not Jacko

Poor Jack!!!

#45   2007/10/03 06:43AM
    suegerry

Exactly there is no love between Jack and Sharon....just a marriage of convenience....which I didn't blame them for....

As for Sharon should not have gone on a shoot with Nick.....come on......you work together you go together....she did not create this situation

...and with Brad....damn can't a woman have a friend.....geez louise she can't breath.....and everyone is on her back.....let her go and breath a little.....

#46   2007/10/03 06:45AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: Exactly there is no love between Jack and Sharon....just a marriage of convenience....which I didn't blame them for....

As for Sharon should not have gone on a shoot with Nick.....come on......you work together you go together....she did not create this situation

...and with Brad....damn can't a woman have a friend.....geez louise she can't breath.....and everyone is on her back.....let her go and breath a little.....

ITA

#47   2007/10/03 06:55AM
    Kristi07

Sharon can't win for anything here!! I'm surprised you're not blaming her for the terrorists attacks and global warming!! Geez Louise!! You go Sharon-we love you-and next time you see Red tell her to go play in the highway!!

#48   2007/10/03 07:02AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kristi07: Sharon can't win for anything here!! I'm surprised you're not blaming her for the terrorists attacks and global warming!! Geez Louise!! You go Sharon-we love you-and next time you see Red tell her to go play in the highway!!

ROFLMAO You go girl.......state it.....for real!!

#49   2007/10/03 07:06AM
    StaceyT

IMO Jack loves the idea of being "in love" with Sharon, the marriage started for the wrong reasons, and when Sharon said "I do" she had doubts and reservations about her love for Jack. It was rebound for both of them. I think they love each other but they are not "in love" like a marriage SHOULD be started on.

Sharon did what her heart told her to do in that vault, she loved Nick, was pushed apart by greif, then adultry (Phick) and while in that vault, just for that little bit of time, she remembered where her "true" heart was If this had happened when Sharon and Nick were married and it was Red in the Vault with Nick, do you honestly think it would have stopped at a kiss??? I mean really So lets talk about who has more restraint here, Sharon would win hands down

#50   2007/10/03 07:08AM
    suegerry

You know how to say it..... Stacey.....no wonder we miss you and luv ya girl....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list