List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack really loves Sharon!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack really loves Sharon!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/10/02 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 07:32AM, Views: 1235, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2007/10/02 10:40AM
    Re: Jack really loves Sharon!
    Revasfan

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Revasfan: For real! Then they wanna front. I didn't mean it! It wasn't like that, I was gonna...

That's why I like Phyl- AND BRAD. They do what they want and if you get mowed down in the process they wont pretend like they're sorry, you shoulda moved out the damn way!

Say it! Say it! Say it!!! folks... if you want an example of honesty.... This is it! You go Revasfan!

You know how Reva do.

#32   2007/10/02 10:41AM
    Revasfan

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Delonjo:
    Quote kimyla:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI: Man,Sharon has all the guys wanting her!!!! Jack,Nick,and now Brad!!! WHo else is lining up!!! ???

You bet she does, some posters just can't stand it!

The definition of a prostitute.

Thats a harsh statement...'Prostitute' ? hmmm..OK

Aww don't go getting soft feelings, we're just having fun!! Yall bag Red all the time.

#33   2007/10/02 10:44AM
    Kristi07

Quote Revasfan:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Delonjo:
    Quote kimyla:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI: Man,Sharon has all the guys wanting her!!!! Jack,Nick,and now Brad!!! WHo else is lining up!!! ???

Aww don't go getting soft feelings, we're just having fun!! Yall bag Red all the time.

We sure do..someone say prostitute!! LMAO!!!

#34   2007/10/02 10:46AM
    PLC02

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote lady dancer: Yes, I do think they both love each oter...I don't know why Jack has to be so self-righetous about THE KISS. He certainly isn't perfect! Guess LML needs something to fill in the show. Nice seeing Adrian today.

yeah.... but he didn't run off and play kissy-face with anyone. He's got a reason.

I wanted to hear "Tonsil Hockey"!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/02 10:49AM
    #35   2007/10/02 10:46AM
    kimyla

Quote Touched:
    Quote calliope: Jack really loves when he loves. He has truly loved all his wives and gets hurt alot! he does his share of hurting too...anyway, I think he does really love Sharon just as he has loved them all. Except for maybe Jill, he wasn't married to her though was he? I'm not sure who they are turning Sharon into but I sure like him better with Phyllis.

Did he love Patty?

I don't think he loved Patty. He was too big of a playboy.

#36   2007/10/02 10:50AM
    Revasfan

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Revasfan:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Delonjo:
    Quote kimyla:

We sure do..someone say prostitute!! LMAO!!!

I can take a good joke.

#37   2007/10/02 10:56AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote PLC02:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote lady dancer: Yes, I do think they both love each oter...I don't know why Jack has to be so self-righetous about THE KISS. He certainly isn't perfect! Guess LML needs something to fill in the show. Nice seeing Adrian today.

yeah.... but he didn't run off and play kissy-face with anyone. He's got a reason.

You are tooo funny! But get that girl (sharon) in a confined space with some man, and you bet... it's on like buttered popcorn! The game of Tonsil hockey begins until some body opens a door!

#38   2007/10/02 10:58AM
    Delonjo

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote PLC02:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:

You are tooo funny! But get that girl (sharon) in a confined space with some man, and you bet... it's on like buttered popcorn! The game of Tonsil hockey begins until some body opens a door!

It also takes a rich man. She never sets herself up to be alone with someone like Kevin or Michael or Adrian or other working people. Never let something like cash and a life of leisure get in the way of your morality. LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/02 10:59AM
    #39   2007/10/02 10:58AM
    gommie

Quote Revasfan: For real! Then they wanna front. I didn't mean it! It wasn't like that, I was gonna...

That's why I like Phyl- AND BRAD. They do what they want and if you get mowed down in the process they wont pretend like they're sorry, you shoulda moved out the damn way!

LOL EXACTLY--those two are out for phyliss and brad and any other living thing that might get in their way be damned!!
    They are pretty unique when it comes to their lack of regard for other human beings...ya gotta love em..you just gotta..LOL LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/02 10:59AM
    #40   2007/10/02 11:01AM
    suegerry

Funny.....how some don't view the same way.....if I'm not mistaken.....didn't Nick initiate that kiss......why trash Sharon over something he did.....he didn't think of his imprisoned wife when he did what he did.....and he used his manhood and the fact that he loved her and they remembered they life together with their children.....why blame all this on Sharon.....surely she could have pushed away....but dear god......she's human first and formost isn't she......

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list