List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack really loves Sharon!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack really loves Sharon!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/10/02 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 07:32AM, Views: 1377, Replies: 54
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/02 10:10AM
    Jack really loves Sharon!
    PLC02

I think that Jack truly loves now! Hang in there Jack..I think she loves you too!

#2   2007/10/02 10:11AM
    Re: Jack really loves Sharon!
    Delonjo

Jack loves himself. End of story. Sharon is a byproduct of his narcissism. He can see himself mirrored in those blank eyes. Sharon is a bubblehead!

#3   2007/10/02 10:14AM
    lady dancer

Yes, I do think they both love each oter...I don't know why Jack has to be so self-righetous about THE KISS. He certainly isn't perfect! Guess LML needs something to fill in the show. Nice seeing Adrian today.

#4   2007/10/02 10:14AM
    gommie

ITA PLCO2!!! I think Jack loves Sharon and she loves him and once they get all the baggage they came into this marriage with-their union will get stronger and stronger-Love is Strong...and they Love each other

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/02 10:15AM
    #5   2007/10/02 10:14AM
    Revasfan

That's my word- Sharon is a bubblehead tho!

Man, if he don't forget her.

Whatever, I don't really care anymore

#6   2007/10/02 10:16AM
    Delonjo

If Phyllis so much as winked in Jack's direction, Sharon would be back in the shelter for undesirable women where she belongs. Sharon is a placeholder, a bookend. A tool.

#7   2007/10/02 10:17AM
    Revasfan

Very true. Those two together make me sick.

#8   2007/10/02 10:18AM
    Delonjo

This is Jack's mission statement:

If you can't love the one you want, love the one your with.

Hello!

#9   2007/10/02 10:20AM
    gommie

Quote lady dancer: Yes, I do think they both love each oter...I don't know why Jack has to be so self-righetous about THE KISS. He certainly isn't perfect! Guess LML needs something to fill in the show. Nice seeing Adrian today.

I think the reason Jack is so upset is b/c Sharon has been shouting about truth and coming clean,etc. Jack has listenend to her and come forth and then discovers the dreaded kiss-so he is rightfully upset and feeling betrayed-double standard- but they will work through this like they have all the other roadblocks that have come their way--I believe it will be ok--they need to get the cobwebs all cleaned out...

#10   2007/10/02 10:21AM
    suegerry

What would a wink do.....she already spent time faking a bad back on their couch.......go figure.....

Jack and Sharon are not in love yesterday and today shows have proven that much.....they are two people who needed someone and are trying to make things they both know can't work.....she love Nick and Jack knows that.....he's in love with Phyllis and she knows that.

Today Jack was wise enough to tell Nick "we all know why you did that" referring to the kiss in the vault....

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list