List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mason...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mason...

Started by hubbardfan at 2013/04/29 01:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 04:52AM, Views: 793, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/04/29 01:47PM
    Mason...
    hubbardfan

To begin, I personally would like to see Summer be Jack's! I hope they don't make Fen a rapist, but a stalker I could clearly see...I like the scenario posted where Fen ends up
    hurting Summer and she ends up in the hospital and needs a blood test and it comes out that Jack is the daddy! How DUMB is Phyliss for not getting the results herself, who does that?? Anyway, my main reason for this post is to say that I see now that JFP has finally found a way to weave poor Mason onto the canvas! For awhile there, everyone else had a s/l but him, even the dreaded Adriana! The writers are pushing Carmine (ugh!) and Tyler, so why not give Mason equal time? I guess they've been trying to figure out what to do w/him all this time. That's what happens when you have too many characters and not enough story to go around!

#2   2013/04/29 07:16PM
    Re: Mason...
    SlowDownSpunky

I don't think the problem is too many characters. I think it is repetition of scenes/storylines that allow a small number of characters to eat up valuable time. Couldn't the writers get all the exposition needed between, say, Avery and Nick in three or four scenes rather than seven to eight scenes stretched out over the entire hour? Doing that keeps a lot of characters on the sidelines.

It was good to see Mason again. Obviously the writers have been having difficulty trying to find a purpose for him.

#3   2013/04/29 07:34PM
    Barbyboo

Quote SlowDownSpunky: I don't think the problem is too many characters. I think it is repetition of scenes/storylines that allow a small number of characters to eat up valuable time. Couldn't the writers get all the exposition needed between, say, Avery and Nick in three or four scenes rather than seven to eight scenes stretched out over the entire hour? Doing that keeps a lot of characters on the sidelines.

It was good to see Mason again. Obviously the writers have been having difficulty trying to find a purpose for him.

Mason is not needed anymore too many new characters just hangin around unless he tooooo will serve bar...

#4   2013/04/29 07:38PM
    trixie60

I kind of like the fact that Mason may be a model with Summer. He seems much older than Summer and I wouldn't want them to have any kind of relationship other than friends. He seems too mature for her. I'm glad that the writers finally found Mason something to do away from Newman.

#5   2013/04/30 05:44AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i do hope they make summer jack and i wouls like for it to come to light that victor wanted mason to mess with sharon meds . o show nikki vicky nick and noah thta he hasn't change at all. i see victr is going to mess with sharon some more. is it to knock adam off so he will be dealing with her and not work so victor can take over again. so mason stand up be a man and tell them what victor wanted you to do.

#6   2013/05/01 04:34AM
    pleasestopre...

Mason should be Noah's lover... they would be very believable as a couple

#7   2013/05/01 04:52AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Mason is too fine for a man... Id love to see him with Leslie or Abby! Hubba hubba!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list