List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler 4/29/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler 4/29/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/04/29 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/30 06:56AM, Views: 4017, Replies: 52
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/29 01:26PM
    Can Spoiler 4/29/13
    rediculous

Devon is back, Kaye is back from surgery, tumor is benign, but she is not waking up. Katherine looks so frail lying in her bed. Devon in talking to her.

Cane tells Jill that Katherine asked him to head up Chancellor, Jill is livid, a slap in her face she thinks.
    Later as Katherine finally come around, Jill is very upset and Katherine asks her “Do you want a piece of ME? LOL.

Nick and Avery, still at odds. Nick says they should be living together by now. She tries to tell Nick she is over Dylan, but he just can't believe her no matter what she says. She tales off her engagement ring. They love each other they decide but it is not enough.

Tyler and Chloe arguing at CL over him hiring Mason, she wants to see him first, also she is still not pleased about Summer.

Chelsea and Dylan, he is going to his fathers to close up some things , telling her he will be back, he will go to her Dr apps with her, she snaps at him to stop acting like her husband. She blames her hormones and then takes that back, she alludes to her ex and doesn't want to go back to anyone acting like her husband, they bond and hug and it seems as though she is almost convincing herself that Dylan is really the father.

Summer has phoned Nick tells him she has already moved out and when he begins to lecture her, she hangs up.

Phyllis is telling Jack she is complete convinced that Summer is over Kyle, maybe down the road when Summer would be 20 it would be ok for them to hook up. Kyle arrives home and Summer moves in, Jack tells her he won't mention delivering her in an elevator. Things are a bit awkward with all four of them at first, but later Jack and Phyllis talk and think their blended family has gone very well for the first day, Phyllis wants to make out because now she and Jack are alone and just as they get started Nick arrives. He is furious. Nick blasts Phyllis about Summer, tells her that she was at his club with a fake ID, Phyllis tells him Summer is eighteen she can live where she wants and she chooses to live with me. She can look after their daughter, he goes on about Kyle living there also, tells Phyllis not to try to make this about her, it is about Summer, she thinks Summer is wanting to live in a stable environment, brings up how Avery is always in Summer's face, Nick is surprised by that ,he says that will no longer be an issue, Avery and I agreed that we are moving too fast, Phyllis jumps on that information with everything she has, is there trouble in Cupcake paradise she smirks, LOL, I really chuckled at that. She accuses Nick of being mad at her sister and taking it out on her. Jack has left them alone but wants to know if he can come back into his living room, Nick glares at Phyllis, oh we are done, Nick says , keep an eye on Summer he tells Phyllis and to Jack, keep your son away from my daughter.
    As Nick leaves Phyllis says I think I won that one, I think I won, Jack looks at her with worry. Later Summer goes home and Phyllis tells her they have to talk about the fake ID but later, --they all --Jack, Phyllis, Kyle and Summer look at the photo shoot pictures. Kyle is very impressed with them

Tyler and Mason arrive at Chloe and Chelsea's work. Chelsea recognizes Mason as having worked at NE. He says that didn't work out he had a conflict with Adam Chelsea says I like you already. Summer arrives, she and Mason have great chemistry at the shoot. Kyle shows up, is interested as he watches her and Mason during the shoot, he leaves. Lily is at the shoot, tension between her and Kyle,

Later alone, Chelsea tells Chloe as Chloe chortles on about Dylan, it is a lie Chloe, I am not at good at that as I use to be, I don't know how long I can keep this up!!

Preview for tomorrow has Mike on the phone to Lauren who is in a motel room with Carmine, he hears Carmine's voice and asks who is that??

#2   2013/04/29 01:44PM
    Re: Can Spoiler 4/29/13
    rediculous

I notice that I typed tension between Lily and Kyle, it should have read between Lily and Tyler!!!

#3   2013/04/29 01:45PM
    pink kiity

i cant believe jill fighting with Kathrine right after shes comes to give it a rest jill.

#4   2013/04/29 01:48PM
    valleycliffe

as always, thank you rediculous..

hurray, no shadamned!!!

navery engagement is over? well, i be damned...

LOL at jack talking about delivering summer in the elevator again...just in case we forgot

#5   2013/04/29 01:48PM
    rediculous

Quote pink kiity: i cant believe jill fighting with Kathrine right after shes comes to give it a rest jill.

She didn't really say anything directly to Katherine pink, she made some remark about wanting her to wake up and Kaye heard her. Everyone is all smiles that Kaye has come around but Jill has a very mad face on. There is no fight--

#6   2013/04/29 01:50PM
    rediculous

Quote valleycliffe: as always, thank you rediculous..

hurray, no shadamned!!!

navery engagement is over? well, i be damned...

LOL at jack talking about delivering summer in the elevator again...just in case we forgot

IKR??

#7   2013/04/29 01:50PM
    Krystalball

Ah Jack gets misty eyed and remembers delivering Summer in the elevator. He is so happy with the family he always wanted. Well he wanted Summer to be his, he never seemed that concerned about Kyle.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/29 01:51PM
    #8   2013/04/29 01:54PM
    pink kiity

okay big red i get the picture thanks you

#9   2013/04/29 01:57PM
    rediculous

Quote pink kiity: okay big red i get the picture thanks you

You are welcome pink!!

#10   2013/04/29 02:02PM
    rediculous

It is really obvious from today's show that IF Summer is Jack's that Phyllis has absolutely no knowledge about it. She and Jack were talking about maybe later down the road when Summer is in her twenties the joining of another Newman and Abbot would be ok. Kyle overhears and says no way--

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list