List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: jeanne cooper in the hospital

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

jeanne cooper in the hospital

Started by pink kiity at 2013/04/25 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 10:37PM, Views: 823, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/04/25 01:40PM
    jeanne cooper in the hospital
    pink kiity

its was sad to seeing jeanne cooper in the hospital on the soap today knowing that shes is really is in the hospital fighting for his life i guess its true in what they say art intimation life how so strange

#2   2013/04/25 05:47PM
    Re: jeanne cooper in the hospital
    countryMomof4

Yes it was pk. I felt uncomfortable and very sad watching her scenes knowing what she has been going through with her own health.

#3   2013/04/25 10:37PM
    Re: jeanne cooper in the hospital
    Rebecca Rau

I hope Jeanne will make a full recovery and come back to Y&R as she wishes to do. Really would like to see the writers have today's episode as her last until we know what her future is. Would like to see them have her go into a coma until Jeanne is (hopefully) able to return. At this point, I really don't want to see anyone else take over the role. We really don't know what Jeanne's future with the show will be - if her health will allow her to return, and if so, will she have limitations. She has worked way to hard and is too adored by her fans to be replaced at this point, even if it is only temporary. I am so thankful she lived through what was a life threatening illness. Today's scenes were so touching. It was a great ending but hope it doesn't have to be her exit. She is bound and determined to return.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list