List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilerish ~ My prediction of Carmine Storyline...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilerish ~ My prediction of Carmine Storyline...

Started by DaytimeGr8 at 2013/04/24 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 05:32PM, Views: 925, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/04/24 02:12PM
    Spoilerish ~ My prediction of Carmine Storyline...
    DaytimeGr8

Carmine is getting all of hate from folks around GC and it is getting worse as more charaters get involved with him I think there will be some sort of "who shot Carmine"....

Michael - he finds out, he wants revenge
    Fenn - Mess with my parents, you gone!
    Lauren - you screwed me, dumped me, now you pay!
    Billy - need to take care of you before you tell about my gambling.
    Phyllis - you broke up my buds

And more will be added such as Victor, Abby, etc. I can also see Michael and Lauren taking the wrap because they both think their son did him in. Just thinking the storyline seems to be set up this way. Would be kinda fun...

#2   2013/04/24 02:23PM
    Re: Spoilerish ~ My prediction of Carmine Storyline...
    maja

ITA! I think we're on the verge of a murder mystery (just please let it be done better then Diane's) and let's not leave out the fact that his father and he have mob ties.

#3   2013/04/24 03:21PM
    Krystalball

Quote DaytimeGr8: Carmine is getting all of hate from folks around GC and it is getting worse as more charaters get involved with him I think there will be some sort of "who shot Carmine"....

And more will be added such as Victor, Abby, etc. I can also see Michael and Lauren taking the wrap because they both think their son did him in. Just thinking the storyline seems to be set up this way. Would be kinda fun...

I am really curious about what will happen with Michael.

#4   2013/04/24 03:28PM
    deceived

LOL... Shut your mouth... Carmine is hot and he's a keeper...

#5   2013/04/24 03:42PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I think Carmine has a Vendetta against the Rich and Wealthy...

#6   2013/04/24 03:47PM
    greengrass

Quote DaytimeGr8: Carmine is getting all of hate from folks around GC and it is getting worse as more charaters get involved with him I think there will be some sort of "who shot Carmine"....

I agree with you some one is going to bump him off.It couldn't happen soon enough for me.

#7   2013/04/24 05:25PM
    redfan

Phyllis could do it give her a car have Carmine cross the street this time kill the meathead Carmine tha BUG still lives LMAO

#8   2013/04/24 05:32PM
    y.nr

I posted same scenerio when the sily affair began. Now we have the twist which will more than likely involve Billy... Carmine is pushing for regular poker games, which may end up tied to the the mob since Carmine has that in his background.. They kind of let that feature die down to separate it from the other mob s/l's that MAB had left loose.... But yes, it's coming... I posted it may involve Phyllis somehow.. Silly little Christine will come gunning for her!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list