List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Love love love the new Kyle!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love love love the new Kyle!!!!!

Started by rainflower at 2013/04/24 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 12:37PM, Views: 517, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/24 10:35AM
    Love love love the new Kyle!!!!!
    rainflower

I think he is gorgeous!!!! He is way better suited to Summer and I wish him luck in this role! Hope he stays for a long time ; )

#2   2013/04/24 10:37AM
    Re: Love love love the new Kyle!!!!!
    olliej

Love new Kyle! He looks like a ROCK STAR!

He has a deep masculine voice too!

The other Kyle had a high pitched whiny voice that used to grate my nerves!

So far, so good!

New Kyle is an UPGRADE!

#3   2013/04/24 10:42AM
    Krystalball

Quote rainflower: I think he is gorgeous!!!! He is way better suited to Summer and I wish him luck in this role! Hope he stays for a long time ; )

Yes! ITA. He seems younger than the other Kyle and he has much better chemistry with Summer. Another good call by the writers.

#4   2013/04/24 10:44AM
    olliej

He reminds me a little of a taller and more clean cut & polished Daniel.

New Kyle is hip and edgy but still looks professional.

Can't wait to see him shirtless!

He looks muscular and well built too.

#5   2013/04/24 11:06AM
    Lizzytish

WOW, this thread is a complete surprise. I haven't seen nuKyle yet, but after yesterday's thread completely panning him -- I am surprised and curious to see him later.

Funny you say -- "better suited to Summer"; I thought Kyle was supposed to be getting involved with Phyllis.

#6   2013/04/24 11:18AM
    BizzyDizzyLizzy

New Kyle is a slightly less attractive Jared Padelecki (Sam Winchester on Supernatural). Look him up folks if you don't know him. You'll be glad you did.

#7   2013/04/24 11:28AM
    olliej

Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy: New Kyle is a slightly less attractive Jared Padelecki (Sam Winchester on Supernatural). Look him up folks if you don't know him. You'll be glad you did.

YES! He's really TALL like Jared Padelecki. They have a similar vibe! Good call.

#8   2013/04/24 11:29AM
    deceived

Quote Lizzytish: WOW, this thread is a complete surprise. I haven't seen nuKyle yet, but after yesterday's thread completely panning him -- I am surprised and curious to see him later.

Funny you say -- "better suited to Summer"; I thought Kyle was supposed to be getting involved with Phyllis.

He was formal and mature dealing with Summer, but he said to Summer that he planned on seeing his 'new girl' a lot more... I think he was referring to Phyllis... he was eyeing her like crazy!!! Cant Wait for the fireworks in July...LOL

#9   2013/04/24 12:02PM
    BizzyDizzyLizzy

Quote deceived:
    Quote Lizzytish: WOW, this thread is a complete surprise. I haven't seen nuKyle yet, but after yesterday's thread completely panning him -- I am surprised and curious to see him later.

He was formal and mature dealing with Summer, but he said to Summer that he planned on seeing his 'new girl' a lot more... I think he was referring to Phyllis... he was eyeing her like crazy!!! Cant Wait for the fireworks in July...LOL

When I saw they wee recasting Kyle, I figured it had to be to get someone who can have romantic scenes with Phyllis.

#10   2013/04/24 12:06PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Rumor spoilers have it that Kyle becomes smitten with Summer after she becomes Chelsea's Model... He sees her in a different light...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list