List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Venting on Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Venting on Chelsea

Started by CreoleBougie at 2013/04/24 08:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 12:32PM, Views: 399, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/04/24 08:46AM
    Venting on Chelsea
    CreoleBougie

I am sooo sick of her with this sh%t...just tell the man you are having his baby. Furthermore how could she be pregnant for Dylan when it was only two weeks three at the most when they had sex! He should have told her I was just with you a few weeks ago and you know already its mine!?? Just wait when Adam remembers all the time Chelsea came to him wanting to tell him something it will "click" I love Adam and he deserves the truth. That winch is working on my last nerve. I liked her when she was with him but now....smh

#2   2013/04/24 08:55AM
    Re: Venting on Chelsea
    dairymaid

Quote CreoleBougie: I am sooo sick of her with this sh%t...just tell the man you are having his baby. Furthermore how could she be pregnant for Dylan when it was only two weeks three at the most when they had sex! He should have told her I was just with you a few weeks ago and you know already its mine!?? Just wait when Adam remembers all the time Chelsea came to him wanting to tell him something it will "click" I love Adam and he deserves the truth. That winch is working on my last nerve. I liked her when she was with him but now....smh

I agree with you! But, I believe that all her "fears" of Adam taking the baby from her will come back to bite her in the buttocks because since she is lying about him being the father......when he finds out....whew! He will take the baby from her or make her so fearful that he may do it! That will be satisfaction enough for me! She owes him the truth! And, poor Dylan. I do not like the deceitful con artist and her buddy, Chloe for doing this to poor Dylan!

#3   2013/04/24 10:40AM
    YnRForever

I agree! So annoying already! And if Adam dies take the baby from her that's what she gets for lying and dragging Dylan in it!

#4   2013/04/24 10:49AM
    rainflower

Adam is never taking the baby from her, he works in an office full time and this is 2013 where shared custody is the law! Wish she would get advice from someone other than Chloe and tell the truth to Adam. That would get that horrible Sharon away from Adam finally, can't stand her ruining their marriage and now sticking her big nose in every part of Chelsea and Adams life. Isn't Sharon due to go visit a farm again soon???? Please!!!

#5   2013/04/24 12:32PM
    Ebybrowempoly

she said the baby due around thanksgivng well 9 months from n.y. day is september . so she is going to pass this full term baby off 2 months early.who is she think she is dealing with . unless the baby is really small but then she had isue having johnny and the dr never said for a fact the car crash cause her to miscarry.what if she has issue again and she don't carry this baby to term and she lose the baby.only to come to find out it was the same thing that was wrong with her other baby.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list