List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Writers Have Reduced Sharon to a 'Perfect Tramp"!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writers Have Reduced Sharon to a 'Perfect Tramp"!!

Started by Wentworthmillerbrigh at 2013/04/24 06:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 01:21PM, Views: 1179, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/24 08:39AM
    Re: Writers Have Reduced Sharon to a 'Perfect Tramp
    cindebugg

Quote JRTA: Sorry I don't think it was meaningless sex, even if those are the words used. (Chelsea and Dylan was meaningless sex). There is an attraction there that both have been fighting for different reasons. Both were hurting and looked to each other for comfort and comfort sex happened, using the word "meaningless" to make it ok. Is it ok? Not really. But it happens.

The only thing I find objectable here is that Sharon slept with Adam knowing it was bad for her. And Nick and his disapproving ways, drove her into Adam's arms.

As for your comments about Sharon Case, you are wrong and out of line. This amazing actress is doing HER JOB. And that includes playing storylines she's not always happy with. For you to make comments like this, IMO shows that you are not truly a fan.

Why is it bad for her? Both of them have their eyes wide open. There aren't any secrets or manipulations going on. They have a history of caring for each other and they have become great friends. Some of these posts I would swear people have blurred the line between real and reel and I feel like I'm back in the 50's.

#12   2013/04/24 08:44AM
    Jackie10

Quote JRTA: Sorry I don't think it was meaningless sex, even if those are the words used. (Chelsea and Dylan was meaningless sex). There is an attraction there that both have been fighting for different reasons. Both were hurting and looked to each other for comfort and comfort sex happened, using the word "meaningless" to make it ok. Is it ok? Not really. But it happens.

The only thing I find objectable here is that Sharon slept with Adam knowing it was bad for her. And Nick and his disapproving ways, drove her into Adam's arms.

As for your comments about Sharon Case, you are wrong and out of line. This amazing actress is doing HER JOB. And that includes playing storylines she's not always happy with. For you to make comments like this, IMO shows that you are not truly a fan.

I agree I guess no one saw the small smile Adam gave Sharon he was not serious. And she smiled in return and said now. They were playing at each other. There is no way with their relationship sex with them could ever be meaningless. They have held back for 8 months wanting and needing each other and finally they feel they are free to do as they have wanted for months.

#13   2013/04/24 08:53AM
    weatherholt3

Quote Jackie10:

I agree I guess no one saw the small smile Adam gave Sharon he was not serious. And she smiled in return and said now. They were playing at each other. There is no way with their relationship sex with them could ever be meaningless. They have held back for 8 months wanting and needing each other and finally they feel they are free to do as they have wanted for months.

I thought the scene was awkard they didn't seem to know what to do my that's opinion.

#14   2013/04/24 08:57AM
    Krystalball

Adam was grieving his dead son and pining for Chelsea. He needed comfort and Sharon was there. She is always there!

#15   2013/04/24 09:17AM
    soapfan42

Quote Krystalball: Adam was grieving his dead son and pining for Chelsea. He needed comfort and Sharon was there. She is always there!

And Sharon is there knowing that Adam still loves Chelsea and he is settling for her because Chelsea keeps turning him away.

And then the writers had the nerve to show Sharon taking her meds last week. Sleeping with a man that you know still loves another woman and is just using you as a destraction supposed to be the new and improved strong Sharon?

My, God this story line and character is beyond a mess!

And I thought the previous writers could not have destroyed the character Sharon Newman any more, but the new writers have proven me wrong!

#16   2013/04/24 09:22AM
    weatherholt3

MY opinion is that Sharon Newman will not be fixed until they get from away from Adam in all ways

#17   2013/04/24 09:28AM
    soapfan42

Quote weatherholt3: MY opinion is that Sharon Newman will not be fixed until they get from away from Adam in all ways

Get with the program weatherholt3, don't you see the next Romeo an Juliet with Adam and Sharon?

#18   2013/04/24 09:32AM
    weatherholt3

Quote soapfan42:
    Quote weatherholt3: MY opinion is that Sharon Newman will not be fixed until they get from away from Adam in all ways

Get with the program weatherholt3, don't you see the next Romeo an Juliet with Adam and Sharon?

That's one program I won't be into.

#19   2013/04/24 10:46AM
    Krystalball

Well all the writers see her the same way.

#20   2013/04/24 11:16AM
    Tilo

Well some of you would HATE to meet me. I am a single 41 year old so does that mean if I have sex with an ex or just sex I am a bad person? It's not allowed? SO what the character gets laid BIG DEAL!
    I like Sharon , always have, she has endured a lot and I love that sh estands up to that Unsecure, nosy, self rightous little weasel Nick.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list