List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Writers Have Reduced Sharon to a 'Perfect Tramp"!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writers Have Reduced Sharon to a 'Perfect Tramp"!!

Started by Wentworthmillerbrigh at 2013/04/24 06:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 01:21PM, Views: 1201, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/24 06:53AM
    Writers Have Reduced Sharon to a 'Perfect Tramp"!!
    Wentworthmil...

OMG!!!! I can't believe the writers went right there!! Its so degrading!! Whats wrong with this new writers? Sharon settles for worthless sex with Adam? How low!! She is such an apology to womanhood!!

How did Sharon get to this level? I am amazed. At Least MAB didn't drop her that bad and low LOL!!

Is this the "new evolved strong Sharon" as promised by the new writers? Oh yes!! You have all failed beyond repair.

Unbelievable. Is it still due to bipolar disorder? LOL!!

Adam you claim to care for Sharon and tell her that? How can anyone want these two together? After such a scene? Adam is really USELESS and can never be Nick or Dylan. He lacks respect for women!! This has urged my dislike for this character!!

And writers what message are you passing accross to your viewers especially the young ones watching seriously upholding love as the pillar for a great relationship? Young and the restless is a bad influence!!!! LOL!!

I never knew they could make me hate Sharon Case. I am sure drifting there!! What!! Wow, I am your number one fan Sharon Case, i resumed watching hoping that these writers will do something great with your character but seriously, with these storylines, quit the show!! Its unacceptable and disappointing!! These writers are nuts!! I wonder why you are so committed to this character?

#2   2013/04/24 06:56AM
    Re: Writers Have Reduced Sharon to a 'Perfect Tramp
    spooter

Sharon is a needy pathetic tramp... it is what it is.. a horrible mom

#3   2013/04/24 06:56AM
    Lanie1959

I like Sharon Case but Sharon Newman is a different story, I have disagree that MAB didn't damage her this bad it was MAB who wrote Sharon sleeping with three different men and then had her in bed with her baby's kidnapper....it's been hard for a lot viewers, myself included to get past that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/24 06:57AM
    #4   2013/04/24 06:57AM
    rediculous

Quote Wentworthmillerbrigh: OMG!!!! I can't believe the writers went right there!! Its so degrading!! Whats wrong with this new writers? Sharon settles for worthless sex with Adam? How low!! She is such an apology to womanhood!!

How did Sharon get to this level? I am amazed. At Least MAB didn't drop her that bad and low LOL!!

Is this the "new evolved strong Sharon" as promised by the new writers? Oh yes!! You have all failed beyond repair.

Adam you claim to care for Sharon and tell her that? How can anyone want these two together? After such a scene? Adam is really USELESS and can never be Nick or Dylan. He lacks respect for women!! This has urged my dislike for this character!!

And writers what message are you passing accross to your viewers especially the young ones watching seriously upholding love as the pillar for a great relationship? Young and the restless is a bad influence!!!! LOL!!

I never knew they could make me hate Sharon Case. I am sure drifting there!! What!! Wow, I am your number one fan Sharon Case, i resumed watching hoping that these writers will do something great with your character but seriously, with these storylines, quit the show!! Its unacceptable and disappointing!! These writers are nuts!! I wonder why you are so committed to this character?

Hating an actress for doing her job??? WOW!!

#5   2013/04/24 07:25AM
    JRTA

Sorry I don't think it was meaningless sex, even if those are the words used. (Chelsea and Dylan was meaningless sex). There is an attraction there that both have been fighting for different reasons. Both were hurting and looked to each other for comfort and comfort sex happened, using the word "meaningless" to make it ok. Is it ok? Not really. But it happens.

The only thing I find objectable here is that Sharon slept with Adam knowing it was bad for her. And Nick and his disapproving ways, drove her into Adam's arms.

As for your comments about Sharon Case, you are wrong and out of line. This amazing actress is doing HER JOB. And that includes playing storylines she's not always happy with. For you to make comments like this, IMO shows that you are not truly a fan.

#6   2013/04/24 08:26AM
    Krystalball

Quote Wentworthmillerbrigh: OMG!!!! I can't believe the writers went right there!! Its so degrading!! Whats wrong with this new writers? Sharon settles for worthless sex with Adam? How low!! She is such an apology to womanhood!!

We can't blame that on the current writers. Sharon had slept with every man in town before the new team came along.
    I never said anything negative about Sharon Case the actress. I think she is great in her role, same for Michelle Stafford. Otherwise we wouldm't talk about them so much.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/24 08:28AM
    #7   2013/04/24 08:29AM
    Krystalball

I'm pretty sure the op means Sharon Newman.

#8   2013/04/24 08:33AM
    spooner

First of all I hope you meant Sharon Newman and not Sharon Case........
    I disagree about your MAB comment, she slept with Victor under MAB's hand. I don't think she is any worse, but I don't think she has gotten any better since MAB. I'm still waiting for her to come back but it's been so long I can barely remember the old Sharon.

#9   2013/04/24 08:35AM
    cindebugg

Quote rediculous:

Hating an actress for doing her job??? WOW!!

And people call Sharon crazy. Pfft. She's got nothing on some of these haters.

#10   2013/04/24 08:37AM
    Benay

Quote JRTA: Sorry I don't think it was meaningless sex, even if those are the words used. (Chelsea and Dylan was meaningless sex). There is an attraction there that both have been fighting for different reasons. Both were hurting and looked to each other for comfort and comfort sex happened, using the word "meaningless" to make it ok. Is it ok? Not really. But it happens.

The only thing I find objectable here is that Sharon slept with Adam knowing it was bad for her. And Nick and his disapproving ways, drove her into Adam's arms.

As for your comments about Sharon Case, you are wrong and out of line. This amazing actress is doing HER JOB. And that includes playing storylines she's not always happy with. For you to make comments like this, IMO shows that you are not truly a fan.

If a 40 something year old woman is driven to sleep with someone because of a long-ago ex, then she has a lot of problems. Sharon will sleep with Adam because she wants too. She feels she's so desirable he will forget all about Chelsea once he samples her "goodies" once again. She's pathetic and for once needs to find her own man and for goodness sakes needs to remember she has a daughter! She's really a worthless tramp at this point and has no viable s/l. Not even as Faith's mother (she forgot to pick up Faith?) - Noah's grown and doesn't need her or her comical advice.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/24 08:39AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list