List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Started by ILuvNY at 2007/10/01 02:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:57PM, Views: 8709, Replies: 110
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #71   2007/10/02 01:12PM
    Re: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!
    ILuvNY

Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Kristi07: Hey IluvNY!! Go Yanks!! Playoffs baby!!

My boys are awesome.....they really showed their stuff this year...Go Yanks..go Jeter!!!!

Thanks to all who expressed a positive post here..you are why I come to this board!!!

Oh Geez NY!! I hate the Yankees!!! I hope they get crushed!! How about those Mets?? hehehehhee...Whoops!!! hehehehehehe..I know,I am in trouble aren't I?

LOL...you just put your foot in your mouth, Bill! The difference with a true fan is that you root for the team no matter what...I would love my boys if they were in last place! They played their hearts out as they were 15 games out at one pt...and now they're in the playoffs!
    I don't "hate" any team..they're all very talented people trying their best...but, it's my family's tradition to be Yankee fans, and I do love them and am very proud of them...even if they do get "crushed"!

#72   2007/10/02 01:24PM
    j_chambliss

I guess I missed the whole Katherine's ring issue. What does it mean if Michael finds it?

#73   2007/10/02 01:30PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Well good for you NY!! I guess "hate"was a strong word!! I am sorry! I just root against them,how about that??? I am a Giants fans and I went into Dodger STadium Saturday to watch them play!!! And the Giants are horrible,but just like you,I root for my team!!!

#74   2007/10/02 01:31PM
    ILuvNY

Quote BILLBOWSKI: Well good for you NY!! I guess "hate"was a strong word!! I am sorry! I just root against them,how about that??? I am a Giants fans and I went into Dodger STadium Saturday to watch them play!!! And the Giants are horrible,but just like you,I root for my team!!!

Way to go, Bill....so you know where I'm coming from!!!

#75   2007/10/02 01:39PM
    Chrissi

Quote Soapluva07

The paternity storyline is so huge that if Soaps.com is wrong about it, I worry that it would cause you to lose your crediblity as a spoiler site. I don't think people are paying attention to the others that have not happened as much. I also think the reason there is so much focus is because Y&R is the number one show on the air and this is the number one question for a lot of fans. I am thankful for your inside sources. It's so fun to come here to see what they've spilled to your editors!!!!!

Amy mentioned in another thread that the show might get mad about Soaps.com spilling the paternity secret and pull the whole storyline because it got out. Is that true? Do show really do that????? I thought they only pulled storylines if they had to do with a national tragedy like Virgina Tech or 9/11. Wouldn't it cost the show thousands of dollars to scrap s storyline just because the secret got out? I ask because Amy spoiled that they have already filmed the scenes and we should see them anytime now!!

I think I am thinking too hard about this. Lol!!!! I'm such a geek.

Oh I should address this. Yes, the shows do not like sites posting before the spoilers are due. This instance was not one of them. We're notorious for posting spoilers only when we're supposed to. Our contacts are very proud of this fact and tell us that we're one of a few who pay attention to the dates for posting. Just today I blew the lid off of a spoiler site for posting before they were due. We work with the shows, not against them, so if we are missing spoilers, I'd rather be missing them than using ones we're not supposed to use, before they're 'ready to be shown'!

#76   2007/10/02 01:47PM
    cdbb

Quote Chrissi:
    Quote Soapluva07

The paternity storyline is so huge that if Soaps.com is wrong about it, I worry that it would cause you to lose your crediblity as a spoiler site. I don't think people are paying attention to the others that have not happened as much. I also think the reason there is so much focus is because Y&R is the number one show on the air and this is the number one question for a lot of fans. I am thankful for your inside sources. It's so fun to come here to see what they've spilled to your editors!!!!!

Amy mentioned in another thread that the show might get mad about Soaps.com spilling the paternity secret and pull the whole storyline because it got out. Is that true? Do show really do that????? I thought they only pulled storylines if they had to do with a national tragedy like Virgina Tech or 9/11. Wouldn't it cost the show thousands of dollars to scrap s storyline just because the secret got out? I ask because Amy spoiled that they have already filmed the scenes and we should see them anytime now!!

Oh I should address this. Yes, the shows do not like sites posting before the spoilers are due. This instance was not one of them. We're notorious for posting spoilers only when we're supposed to. Our contacts are very proud of this fact and tell us that we're one of a few who pay attention to the dates for posting. Just today I blew the lid off of a spoiler site for posting before they were due. We work with the shows, not against them, so if we are missing spoilers, I'd rather be missing them than using ones we're not supposed to use, before they're 'ready to be shown'!

And it's a big part of why I came here at the beggining.... Because you are very respectful and professionel with your contact

#77   2007/10/02 02:23PM
    Soapluva07

Quote Chrissi:
    Quote Soapluva07

Thank you, Chrissi!!! I think you just made me happy.

OK. So, since this is not one of the instances when the show would get mad for you spilling upcoming spoilers, does that mean that we can still expect to see the scenes that Amy spoiled had been filmed?

I would ask Amy but she is not on this site anymore.

#78   2007/10/02 03:25PM
    Chrissi

cdbb- Thanks. I try. I admit it's hard and sometimes I just want to tell everyone off, but I'm a fan too and I know what it's like to have questions go unanswered. We do what we can.

Quote Soapluva07:

OK. So, since this is not one of the instances when the show would get mad for you spilling upcoming spoilers, does that mean that we can still expect to see the scenes that Amy spoiled had been filmed?

No this wasn't it at all. The show has never been upset with us. Quite the contrary. We've worked together several times in the past in order to stop sites from posting spoilers too early and to get confirmation on our rumors. That's why we don't post them. They don't like rumors - we don't! They just wreak havoc on fans. As far as we know they're being filmed but that's all we know.

#79   2007/10/02 03:52PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Chrissi: cdbb- Thanks. I try. I admit it's hard and sometimes I just want to tell everyone off, but I'm a fan too and I know what it's like to have questions go unanswered. We do what we can.

Quote Soapluva07:

No this wasn't it at all. The show has never been upset with us. Quite the contrary. We've worked together several times in the past in order to stop sites from posting spoilers too early and to get confirmation on our rumors. That's why we don't post them. They don't like rumors - we don't! They just wreak havoc on fans. As far as we know they're being filmed but that's all we know.

Ultimately, Chrissi, we know it has nothing to do with you or the board. Some don't want the show to go in a certain direction, so they use this board to spew all kinds of rumors and to try to denegrate your posts and other posters.
    I find it really sad that some go to that length! It's only a show, for heaven's sake. If I had that much negative energy, I'd go work it out on a punching bag or in a boxing ring!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list