List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Started by ILuvNY at 2007/10/01 02:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:57PM, Views: 8795, Replies: 110
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2007/10/02 08:23AM
    Re: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!
    Chrissi

Quote Soapluva07:
    Quote Chrissi: I really am not sure if I was clear. I really don't have anything to add. It's not that I'm trying to be difficult. Honestly,... this is the only site on the entire board that we have these problems with.

I think I will personally take down the spoilers in question so that we don't have any talk about it anymore. This way, if they come up, we'll post at that point.

I think that's a very good idea. I have a bad feeling about the paternity storyline and I would hate to see Soaps.com get dinged for a false spoiler.

I could care less about that though. That's where the actual editors and the posters will differ. It's not our mistake. It's the mistake of the contacts!! LOL Seriously.

I work on the Days site, right? I just got in the HUGEST spoiler on Friday that you can imagine. I'm not posting it until I am allowed to. But.. sure enough, I laughed to my friends over on Days about someone posting the freaking spoiler too early and with photos, so now it's out there.

Its' about respect and about not giving too much away at one time. We don't want to spoil things too much. If those spoilers didn't work out for us, we could care less. We move on pretty quickly here and don't worry too much about inconsequential things such as one little error here and there. If it is an error... The fact that I took it down means that I care more for the posters than I do at being #1 site for spoilers.

#62   2007/10/02 08:28AM
    Revasfan

I don't like to see the spoilers posted way ahead of time, like a week or two ahead of time and maybe the sweeps spoilers, because if it doesn't happen right away people think they were duped.

I just read them for fun and don't care if they actually happen or not.

The B&B one's are like halfway right away.

Not from your site, someone told me that the writer rewrites stuff on purpose or something like that, which, I actually like!

#63   2007/10/02 08:43AM
    Chrissi

They're never 100% even when our source is directly working on the show. We're careful of what we post because we don't want to lose our sources. I posted a few spoilers on Days that didn't come true and I didn't care one iota, neither did the fans. I contacted my pal on Days and all she said is 'that's the way things go'. Meaning, sometimes they change it if a leak gets out, or sometimes it changes if the writers come up with better ideas.

It's really a non-issue. We're not in competition with anyone. We love all of the soap sites and are friends with a few of the people on them. Course we don't know them all because who has time to chit chat!! LOL

#64   2007/10/02 08:47AM
    Soapluva07

Quote Chrissi:
    Quote Soapluva07:
    Quote Chrissi: I really am not sure if I was clear. I really don't have anything to add. It's not that I'm trying to be difficult. Honestly,... this is the only site on the entire board that we have these problems with.

I think I will personally take down the spoilers in question so that we don't have any talk about it anymore. This way, if they come up, we'll post at that point.

I think that's a very good idea. I have a bad feeling about the paternity storyline and I would hate to see Soaps.com get dinged for a false spoiler.

I could care less about that though. That's where the actual editors and the posters will differ. It's not our mistake. It's the mistake of the contacts!! LOL Seriously.

I work on the Days site, right? I just got in the HUGEST spoiler on Friday that you can imagine. I'm not posting it until I am allowed to. But.. sure enough, I laughed to my friends over on Days about someone posting the freaking spoiler too early and with photos, so now it's out there.

Its' about respect and about not giving too much away at one time. We don't want to spoil things too much. If those spoilers didn't work out for us, we could care less. We move on pretty quickly here and don't worry too much about inconsequential things such as one little error here and there. If it is an error... The fact that I took it down means that I care more for the posters than I do at being #1 site for spoilers.

I really appreciate you responding in this thread, Chrissi.
    It makes me feel better. And I am glad you took them down because even if it does not bother you, it does bother me to see Soaps.com being trashed all over the internet. I hate that. I think that is why ILuyNY started this thread.

The paternity storyline is so huge that if Soaps.com is wrong about it, I worry that it would cause you to lose your crediblity as a spoiler site. I don't think people are paying attention to the others that have not happened as much. I also think the reason there is so much focus is because Y&R is the number one show on the air and this is the number one question for a lot of fans. I am thankful for your inside sources. It's so fun to come here to see what they've spilled to your editors!!!!!

Amy mentioned in another thread that the show might get mad about Soaps.com spilling the paternity secret and pull the whole storyline because it got out. Is that true? Do show really do that????? I thought they only pulled storylines if they had to do with a national tragedy like Virgina Tech or 9/11. Wouldn't it cost the show thousands of dollars to scrap s storyline just because the secret got out? I ask because Amy spoiled that they have already filmed the scenes and we should see them anytime now!!

I think I am thinking too hard about this. Lol!!!! I'm such a geek.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/02 08:49AM
    #65   2007/10/02 08:54AM
    calivy

we are all adults here and we all know that sometimes the writers change their storylines. me myself i live for the spoilers and they are what they say spoilers. if you do not like to know what's coming ahead do not read the spoilers. that's why the spoilers are listed under spoilers so don't go there if you do not want to know. you should not spoil it for those of us who do like the spoilers. i do not get upset when i do not see a spoiler come to pass because i know the writers will sometimes change their minds about certain stories. i do not think that's it's fair for the spoilers to be deleted for the ones of us who are acting like adults and not bashing the moderators when some of the spoilers do not come to pass. stay out of the spoilers threads if you do not want to know what's ahead. stop ruining things for other people by acting immature.

#66   2007/10/02 09:03AM
    Chrissi

But I've already said, I'm not worried about it, Soapluva07 and I don't think my site is getting trashed all over the net. I think it is one or two people who come here from one site in particular to cause a stir.

#67   2007/10/02 09:25AM
    valleycliffe

well chrissi, i love this board and love to read the spoilers, so if you don't mind i think i will still "keep the faith"

#68   2007/10/02 11:57AM
    cdbb

Thank you very much for your post Chrissi!!!

#69   2007/10/02 12:59PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Kristi07: Hey IluvNY!! Go Yanks!! Playoffs baby!!

My boys are awesome.....they really showed their stuff this year...Go Yanks..go Jeter!!!!

Thanks to all who expressed a positive post here..you are why I come to this board!!!

#70   2007/10/02 01:03PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Kristi07: Hey IluvNY!! Go Yanks!! Playoffs baby!!

My boys are awesome.....they really showed their stuff this year...Go Yanks..go Jeter!!!!

Thanks to all who expressed a positive post here..you are why I come to this board!!!

Oh Geez NY!! I hate the Yankees!!! I hope they get crushed!! How about those Mets?? hehehehhee...Whoops!!! hehehehehehe..I know,I am in trouble aren't I?

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list