List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Started by ILuvNY at 2007/10/01 02:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:57PM, Views: 8720, Replies: 110
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2007/10/02 07:58AM
    Re: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!
    Chrissi

I really am not sure if I was clear. I really don't have anything to add. It's not that I'm trying to be difficult. Honestly,... this is the only site on the entire board that we have these problems with.

I think I will personally take down the spoilers in question so that we don't have any talk about it anymore. This way, if they come up, we'll post at that point.

#52   2007/10/02 07:59AM
    granny45

Quote buffyw1975: ok so now we have "favored" posters as oppposed to what??? posters with an opposite opinion??? This is really funny??? I have seen some of the "favored" posters be down right rude to posters who have a different opinion. All opinions are just that OPINIONS and we are all allowed to have one, just because someone has one different from yours does not make your opinion right and just because "some" posters have been here longer does not give them any more rights or "favored" status over some one who just started posting yesterday.

Spoilers are just random teasers that may or may not be true, and just because they are posted on any site does not mean they are set in stone. We have seen spoilers come and go and we have seen "certain" spoilers sit out there for months, that does not mean that they will happen. If some of us chose to not believe in a spoiler, it does not mean we don't like the site, the moderators or the editor. It just means that we don't agree with the spoiler.

Why is it that "certain" posters have to make a big issue over a difference of opinion, by starting a thread to cause a problem?? If you want a board that is only PRO-SHICK, you need to join a SHICK only board, I am sure there might be one out there somewhere?!?!? But this is suppose to be an OPEN board for all fans of Y & R.

Excellent post!

#53   2007/10/02 08:05AM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote Chrissi: I really am not sure if I was clear. I really don't have anything to add. It's not that I'm trying to be difficult. Honestly,... this is the only site on the entire board that we have these problems with.

I think I will personally take down the spoilers in question so that we don't have any talk about it anymore. This way, if they come up, we'll post at that point.

How can you not love Chrissi!!!???? I know I do!!!!

#54   2007/10/02 08:07AM
    taxman

Quote Chrissi: I really am not sure if I was clear. I really don't have anything to add. It's not that I'm trying to be difficult. Honestly,... this is the only site on the entire board that we have these problems with.

Shoot. You can take 'em all down if they are causing so much trouble?!
    C'Mon people! They put up the spoilers to further our discussions. Don't take it so seriously!

#55   2007/10/02 08:09AM
    Soapluva07

I think that's a very good idea. I have a bad feeling about the paternity storyline and I would hate to see Soaps.com get dinged for a false spoiler.

#56   2007/10/02 08:17AM
    Revasfan

Here here, take em down, if it's gonna be all that trouble then forget it, they're supposed to be something extra, it's not needed.

#57   2007/10/02 08:20AM
    Chrissi

Quote granny45:
    Quote buffyw1975: ok so now we have "favored" posters as oppposed to what??? posters with an opposite opinion??? This is really funny??? I have seen some of the "favored" posters be down right rude to posters who have a different opinion. All opinions are just that OPINIONS and we are all allowed to have one, just because someone has one different from yours does not make your opinion right and just because "some" posters have been here longer does not give them any more rights or "favored" status over some one who just started posting yesterday.

Spoilers are just random teasers that may or may not be true, and just because they are posted on any site does not mean they are set in stone. We have seen spoilers come and go and we have seen "certain" spoilers sit out there for months, that does not mean that they will happen. If some of us chose to not believe in a spoiler, it does not mean we don't like the site, the moderators or the editor. It just means that we don't agree with the spoiler.

Why is it that "certain" posters have to make a big issue over a difference of opinion, by starting a thread to cause a problem?? If you want a board that is only PRO-SHICK, you need to join a SHICK only board, I am sure there might be one out there somewhere?!?!? But this is suppose to be an OPEN board for all fans of Y & R.

Excellent post!

No no, I'm sure she only meant that favored posters are ones who are respectful. Giving an opposing opinion is fine. Not following guidelines is just silly, because they're put there to protect us all. Remember that we're human too and we swear, we get p/o'd and want to scream bloody murder too, but it doesn't get us anywhere so we try to address things as they come.

I removed some spoilers. If they come to pass, that's fine. We're not here to really concern ourselves with those. The spoilers make up for a small percentage of our site. We don't care if ours are the 'FIRST' on the net. We only care that we're giving you guys some cool information. If we miss out on something, we're truly sorry. We're not here to p* people off.

#58   2007/10/02 08:20AM
    BILLBOWSKI

I really don't even care about the spoliers.They are not allways accurate,big deal!!! Chrissi and the rest of the Mods are doing the very best thay can and we shouldn't hammer on them at all!!!

#59   2007/10/02 08:21AM
    BILLBOWSKI

I really don't even care about the spoliers.They are not allways accurate,big deal!!! Chrissi and the rest of the Mods are doing the very best thay can and we shouldn't hammer on them at all!!!

#60   2007/10/02 08:22AM
    MissHathaway

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote SoapySportFan:
    Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote ILuvNY: The reason why I posted this topic is to get some answers....I'm so tired of those who continually slam the editors and their spoilers on this board! Please let Chrissi respond to my thread and then YOU can post a response to what SHE says!

Sorry, but you are too late. I already responded to you. If you wanted only Chrissi to answer your question without input from anyone else, then you should have emailed her. This is a message board--anyone can respond to you.

If you emailed her and she didn't respond, then you have have your answer! She's probably sick to death of people asking this question, which is why they have put a put a sticky at the top of the board addressing the spoilers issue.

If you are tired of the naysayers you are free to post elsewhere, or take a break from the board. Let the mods worry about them. We live in a free country. I would like to think that people who believe the spoilers, and people who do NOT believe them, are allowed to post here. I really haven't seen anyone "slam" the editors and if they have I (again) don't see where it's your business?? They are big girls. They don't need to give you an explantion. Let them do their job and stop posting threads (like this one) that ultimately give them more work to do.

Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion. However, it seems like a few sour souls keep bringing down otherwise fun and enjoyable spoiler discussions, and it is a chronic problem because there are several posters (ILuvNY is a strong example) that do provide thoughtful, positive feedback and keep getting their opinions trashed. Also, it is no fun to constantly see our editors and moderators getting knocked. It seems to me that anyone who doesn't like the spoilers posted here, maybe they are the ones who should find a new board? Curious, your tone was not very nice in your post.

ITA with u soapy. NY is one of my absolute favorite posters on this site. And Curious, this isnt the first time ive read one of ur posts and said to myself..."WOW, that was rude" U come across a bit rude & bossy. Ny was asking Chrissi a question, like sum other posters have done & weve never had a problem like this before. There is no need for this kind of attitude. Theres no problem with u stating ur opinions, but show sum class & a lil respect and allow Chrissi to answer NY FIRST and than u can talk ur head off all u want, i dont really care. But its people like u that make it difficult to have a 'normal, adult & civil discussion' There was no need to be so mean to NY when she was only trying to ask a question. NOW lighten UP and relax & lets HAVE FUN! GOODNESS! SO SERIOUSSSSSSSSSS! Letz have a MARTINI!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you called???

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list