List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Started by ILuvNY at 2007/10/01 02:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:57PM, Views: 8765, Replies: 110
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2007/10/01 11:25PM
    Re: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!
    MaryJo2

Since I'm new here, I should probably keep quiet. However, that's just not my nature...that's why I love message board discussions. Anyway, to Curious_Georgia: If you are as unhappy with the spoilers, editors, and some posters, as you appear to be to me, it begs the question...why are you here?

And that's not a rhetorical question, I'm honestly "curious."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/01 11:29PM
    #32   2007/10/02 02:52AM
    Jake Austin

Nobody knows what's gonna happen on the show besides LML and her writing team. Last time i checked amy nor chrissi are LML.

#33   2007/10/02 05:14AM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote Jake Austin: Nobody knows what's gonna happen on the show besides LML and her writing team. Last time i checked amy nor chrissi are LML.

Thanks goodness for that!!!!!

#34   2007/10/02 05:49AM
    StaceyT

Quote buffyw1975: ok so now we have "favored" posters as oppposed to what??? posters with an opposite opinion??? This is really funny??? I have seen some of the "favored" posters be down right rude to posters who have a different opinion. All opinions are just that OPINIONS and we are all allowed to have one, just because someone has one different from yours does not make your opinion right and just because "some" posters have been here longer does not give them any more rights or "favored" status over some one who just started posting yesterday.

Spoilers are just random teasers that may or may not be true, and just because they are posted on any site does not mean they are set in stone. We have seen spoilers come and go and we have seen "certain" spoilers sit out there for months, that does not mean that they will happen. If some of us chose to not believe in a spoiler, it does not mean we don't like the site, the moderators or the editor. It just means that we don't agree with the spoiler.

Why is it that "certain" posters have to make a big issue over a difference of opinion, by starting a thread to cause a problem?? If you want a board that is only PRO-SHICK, you need to join a SHICK only board, I am sure there might be one out there somewhere?!?!? But this is suppose to be an OPEN board for all fans of Y & R.

Opinions are fine, its how the opinions are delivered that seems to be the issue And it has absolutly nothing do do with Shick or Phick (typical response from a Phick fan ) No person that has a favorite couple of character should take the spoilers posted and swing them the way they want. They should be read and viewed as coming from a "SOAP OPERA" lol. For instance the spoiler about Jack being Summers father: this is some kind of twist we SHOULD expect from a soap opera, and something that shouldnt suprise a true Phyllis fan Even MS knows her role And she has stated several times in her interviews that her character is less than a "model" citizen.
    We have favorites on here (some of us) because we can actually debate and have a difference of opinion without degrading or being a smartazz to one another. For instance, several of my Shick sisters disagree with my opinion of Gloria, I happen to like her, but they dont try to make me feel stupid or disrespect me for what I think we can actually agree to disagree and move on. Our common ground is a bases for respect and debate.

#35   2007/10/02 05:53AM
    cdbb

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote buffyw1975: ok so now we have "favored" posters as oppposed to what??? posters with an opposite opinion??? This is really funny??? I have seen some of the "favored" posters be down right rude to posters who have a different opinion. All opinions are just that OPINIONS and we are all allowed to have one, just because someone has one different from yours does not make your opinion right and just because "some" posters have been here longer does not give them any more rights or "favored" status over some one who just started posting yesterday.
    Spoilers are just random teasers that may or may not be true, and just because they are posted on any site does not mean they are set in stone. We have seen spoilers come and go and we have seen "certain" spoilers sit out there for months, that does not mean that they will happen. If some of us chose to not believe in a spoiler, it does not mean we don't like the site, the moderators or the editor. It just means that we don't agree with the spoiler.

Why is it that "certain" posters have to make a big issue over a difference of opinion, by starting a thread to cause a problem?? If you want a board that is only PRO-SHICK, you need to join a SHICK only board, I am sure there might be one out there somewhere?!?!? But this is suppose to be an OPEN board for all fans of Y & R.

Opinions are fine, its how the opinions are delivered that seems to be the issue And it has absolutly nothing do do with Shick or Phick (typical response from a Phick fan ) No person that has a favorite couple of character should take the spoilers posted and swing them the way they want. They should be read and viewed as coming from a "SOAP OPERA" lol. For instance the spoiler about Jack being Summers father: this is some kind of twist we SHOULD expect from a soap opera, and something that shouldnt suprise a true Phyllis fan Even MS knows her role And she has stated several times in her interviews that her character is less than a "model" citizen.
    We have favorites on here (some of us) because we can actually debate and have a difference of opinion without degrading or being a smartazz to one another. For instance, several of my Shick sisters disagree with my opinion of Gloria, I happen to like her, but they dont try to make me feel stupid or disrespect me for what I think we can actually agree to disagree and move on. Our common ground is a bases for respect and debate.

Hello StaceyT!!!

Again, you are so right in your post!!! I'm so glad to see that we think same things about all this stuff... I can't stand all the agressive posts, all the disrespect and the bashing some poster are doing here.... It wasn't like that a few weeks ago..... It makes me wondering why some new poster are here.... To have an adult funny debate around our passion for Y&R, or just to insult poster...

#36   2007/10/02 07:07AM
    ILuvNY

Because one post actually called those who post the spoilers on the board liars!!! How about that!?? Sorry, but I can't stand disrespectful adults and THAT'S why I started this thread....also MY prerogative! If you'll read it, the question was for AMY or CHRISSI, not to start trouble. If you've been on this board long enough, you know I'M not one to start "trouble"...I'll leave that to others!
    And if, as you say, it's an "open board", then it's open for me to post an inquiry.

p.s. A big thanks to all of you who see the truth in my post and for your positive thoughts!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/02 07:10AM
    #37   2007/10/02 07:09AM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote ILuvNY:

Because one post actually called those who post the spoilers on the board liars!!! How about that!?? Sorry, but I can't stand disrespectful adults and THAT'S why I started this thread....also MY prerogative! If you'll read it, the question was for AMY or CHRISSI, not to start trouble. If you've been on this board long enough, you know I'M not one to start "trouble"...I'll leave that to others!
    And if, as you say, it's an "open board", then it's open for me to post an inquiry/

Yah!!! Go NY!!!! Watch out everyone!!!! hehehehheheheheheheehee Hi NY!!! Billbowski

#38   2007/10/02 07:11AM
    ILuvNY

Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote ILuvNY:

And if, as you say, it's an "open board", then it's open for me to post an inquiry/

Yah!!! Go NY!!!! Watch out everyone!!!! hehehehheheheheheheehee Hi NY!!! Billbowski

Bill!! How are you...haven't heard from you in a while..hope all is well!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list