List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Started by ILuvNY at 2007/10/01 02:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:57PM, Views: 8789, Replies: 110
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/01 07:12PM
    Re: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!
    cdbb

Quote PLC02: Please don't argue over this! Were all friends here! Chrissi will respond when she gets time..Have you hit the contact us button?

does'nt seam to work for now.......

#22   2007/10/01 07:34PM
    Touched

Quote ILuvNY: Chrissi,
    We have several posters on this board who are constantly ripping apart the spoilers. They quote many different publications (sorry, I won't waste my money on them),and soap sites, and site interviews that seem to dispel some of the spoilers posted here, especially about Summer's paternity and Nick and Sharon's reunion.
    Would you please shed some light on these rumors and what the current information is on them? I feel like these "rumor busters" are invading almost every thread!!! Thanks for any information that you can give us.

I hope your question got answered. Chrissi reported on another board that she had a ton of email to work through. She does answer how they get spoilers at the top of the page. As for Summer's paternity issue, Amy Mistretta reported no more than two weeks ago that the scenes were shot and in the can. This is usually done about two weeks, most likely a month in advance. You have to be patient! I for one love spoilers! Give me spoiler for a Christmas present and I will be happy!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/01 07:35PM
    #23   2007/10/01 07:40PM
    SoapySportFan

Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote ILuvNY: The reason why I posted this topic is to get some answers....I'm so tired of those who continually slam the editors and their spoilers on this board! Please let Chrissi respond to my thread and then YOU can post a response to what SHE says!

Sorry, but you are too late. I already responded to you. If you wanted only Chrissi to answer your question without input from anyone else, then you should have emailed her. This is a message board--anyone can respond to you.

If you emailed her and she didn't respond, then you have have your answer! She's probably sick to death of people asking this question, which is why they have put a put a sticky at the top of the board addressing the spoilers issue.

If you are tired of the naysayers you are free to post elsewhere, or take a break from the board. Let the mods worry about them. We live in a free country. I would like to think that people who believe the spoilers, and people who do NOT believe them, are allowed to post here. I really haven't seen anyone "slam" the editors and if they have I (again) don't see where it's your business?? They are big girls. They don't need to give you an explantion. Let them do their job and stop posting threads (like this one) that ultimately give them more work to do.

Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion. However, it seems like a few sour souls keep bringing down otherwise fun and enjoyable spoiler discussions, and it is a chronic problem because there are several posters (ILuvNY is a strong example) that do provide thoughtful, positive feedback and keep getting their opinions trashed. Also, it is no fun to constantly see our editors and moderators getting knocked. It seems to me that anyone who doesn't like the spoilers posted here, maybe they are the ones who should find a new board? Curious, your tone was not very nice in your post.

#24   2007/10/01 07:47PM
    aden85

Its very irritating to see some of the favored posters constantly get bashed. And I agree with soapy, its not fun seeing our moderators get attacked or Amy for her spoilers. I have been on this site and have found the spoilers very accurate.

#25   2007/10/01 07:51PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote SoapySportFan:
    Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote ILuvNY: The reason why I posted this topic is to get some answers....I'm so tired of those who continually slam the editors and their spoilers on this board! Please let Chrissi respond to my thread and then YOU can post a response to what SHE says!

Sorry, but you are too late. I already responded to you. If you wanted only Chrissi to answer your question without input from anyone else, then you should have emailed her. This is a message board--anyone can respond to you.

If you emailed her and she didn't respond, then you have have your answer! She's probably sick to death of people asking this question, which is why they have put a put a sticky at the top of the board addressing the spoilers issue.

If you are tired of the naysayers you are free to post elsewhere, or take a break from the board. Let the mods worry about them. We live in a free country. I would like to think that people who believe the spoilers, and people who do NOT believe them, are allowed to post here. I really haven't seen anyone "slam" the editors and if they have I (again) don't see where it's your business?? They are big girls. They don't need to give you an explantion. Let them do their job and stop posting threads (like this one) that ultimately give them more work to do.

Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion. However, it seems like a few sour souls keep bringing down otherwise fun and enjoyable spoiler discussions, and it is a chronic problem because there are several posters (ILuvNY is a strong example) that do provide thoughtful, positive feedback and keep getting their opinions trashed. Also, it is no fun to constantly see our editors and moderators getting knocked. It seems to me that anyone who doesn't like the spoilers posted here, maybe they are the ones who should find a new board? Curious, your tone was not very nice in your post.

ITA with u soapy. NY is one of my absolute favorite posters on this site. And Curious, this isnt the first time ive read one of ur posts and said to myself..."WOW, that was rude" U come across a bit rude & bossy. Ny was asking Chrissi a question, like sum other posters have done & weve never had a problem like this before. There is no need for this kind of attitude. Theres no problem with u stating ur opinions, but show sum class & a lil respect and allow Chrissi to answer NY FIRST and than u can talk ur head off all u want, i dont really care. But its people like u that make it difficult to have a 'normal, adult & civil discussion' There was no need to be so mean to NY when she was only trying to ask a question. NOW lighten UP and relax & lets HAVE FUN! GOODNESS! SO SERIOUSSSSSSSSSS! Letz have a MARTINI!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#26   2007/10/01 08:14PM
    StaceyT

A favored poster is one that posts with respect and speaks with common sence, one that is liked by most everyone. Just like a favorite on a favorite list

NY your one of my favorites Keep the "faith"

#27   2007/10/01 08:16PM
    aden85

Quote StaceyT: A favored poster is one that posts with respect and speaks with common sence, one that is liked by most everyone. Just like a favorite on a favorite list

Thank you Stacey....and yes Ny is definitely one of my favorite posters as well!

#28   2007/10/01 08:39PM
    StaceyT

Quote aden85:
    Quote StaceyT: A favored poster is one that posts with respect and speaks with common sence, one that is liked by most everyone. Just like a favorite on a favorite list

Thank you Stacey....and yes Ny is definitely one of my favorite posters as well!

some peoples kids rofl

#29   2007/10/01 08:47PM
    sunshine2

Hey NY,

How are you?
    Hang in there.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list