List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Started by ILuvNY at 2007/10/01 02:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:57PM, Views: 8610, Replies: 110
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/01 06:17PM
    Re: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!
    Soapluva07

Quote ILuvNY: Chrissi,
    We have several posters on this board who are constantly ripping apart the spoilers. They quote many different publications (sorry, I won't waste my money on them),and soap sites, and site interviews that seem to dispel some of the spoilers posted here, especially about Summer's paternity and Nick and Sharon's reunion.
    Would you please shed some light on these rumors and what the current information is on them? I feel like these "rumor busters" are invading almost every thread!!! Thanks for any information that you can give us.

Thanks for asking this. I want to know as well. I have emailed them a couple of times but have yet to get a response to my question.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/01 06:19PM
    #12   2007/10/01 06:20PM
    ILuvNY

Quote cdbb:
    Quote ILuvNY: The reason why I posted this topic is to get some answers....I'm so tired of those who continually slam the editors and their spoilers on this board! Please let Chrissi respond to my thread and then YOU can post a response to what SHE says!

ok....... I understand..... I have to say that I agree with you, but for now, I will wait WHIT you for a post posted by Chrissi and I wont say nothing.....

Thank's for saying what I was thinking

Cdbb, that post was not aimed at you. I just am tired of hearing negative things about the spoilers, yet they even come on a thread like this one and bash the editors!!!

And, you're welcome, as are you soapluva!!!

#13   2007/10/01 06:26PM
    cdbb

Thanks

I just want to respect the spirit of this topic.... it was a question for Chrissi, and you are waiting for a response from Chrissi... I understand that, and respect that.... and wait for it too, just like you are

I'm tired too of all this posted where some posters seem to know better then the writers what's going to happen next..... They trie to make Chrissi and Amy look like liers, and it's very frustrating

#14   2007/10/01 06:28PM
    ILuvNY

Quote cdbb: Thanks

I just want to respect the spirit of this topic.... it was a question for Chrissi, and you are waiting for a response from Chrissi... I understand that, and respect that.... and wait for it too, just like you are

I'm tired too of all this posted where some posters seem to know better then the writers what's going to happen next..... They trie to make Chrissi and Amy look like liers, and it's very frustrating

Absolutely!!!!

#15   2007/10/01 06:30PM
    loveitloveit...

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote cdbb: Thanks

Absolutely!!!!

It really is sad. They must not have anything better to do, or it is their mission to do this. Why else would they post here?

#16   2007/10/01 07:02PM
    StaceyT

Chrissi will answer when she gets time Dont let anyone get to you NY, some just have to say their peace Ignore it and you will get an answer when Chrissi has the time to respond

BTW ITAWY!

#17   2007/10/01 07:09PM
    cdbb

Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote ILuvNY: The reason why I posted this topic is to get some answers....I'm so tired of those who continually slam the editors and their spoilers on this board! Please let Chrissi respond to my thread and then YOU can post a response to what SHE says!

Sorry, but you are too late. I already responded to you. If you wanted only Chrissi to answer your question without input from anyone else, then you should have emailed her. This is a message board--anyone can respond to you.

If you emailed her and she didn't respond, then you have have your answer! She's probably sick to death of people asking this question, which is why they have put a put a sticky at the top of the board addressing the spoilers issue.

If you are tired of the naysayers you are free to post elsewhere, or take a break from the board. Let the mods worry about them. We live in a free country. I would like to think that people who believe the spoilers, and people who do NOT believe them, are allowed to post here. I really haven't seen anyone "slam" the editors and if they have I (again) don't see where it's your business?? They are big girls. They don't need to give you an explantion. Let them do their job and stop posting threads (like this one) that ultimately give them more work to do.

Who do you think you are???? some super poster????????

anyway.. I think I'm going to leave too!!!!!!! Some pp are so cry baby here....

#18   2007/10/01 07:11PM
    PLC02

Please don't argue over this! Were all friends here! Chrissi will respond when she gets time..Have you hit the contact us button?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list