List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Started by ILuvNY at 2007/10/01 02:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:57PM, Views: 8724, Replies: 110
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #101   2007/10/03 10:55AM
    Re: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!
    ILuvNY

Quote Touched: Chrissi, Amy...You two stirred the pot! I stumbled onto the Sonypictures MB today and you guys, to say it nicely, are not well-liked over there. I'm still laughing at how they are trying to soothe their fettered nerves, over the infamous spoiler. Soaps.com is the talk of a lot of boards! Congratulations! I knew I chose the right board. It didn't have anything to do with that spoiler!
    Amy-Congratulations, I had no idea you were an accomplished author. I knew I had heard your name before, and there was an occasional click, but the light bulb just never came on until I googled you today. Again, congratulations!

OMG...THEY are the ones who started this whole thing by coming into this board and slamming these two women and their spoilers!
    Sorry, Amy and Chrissi, my intention in starting this thread was for you to tell them that your info comes from reputable sources! Actually, I guess you should hold your head high; I and some others only come to this board because you keep it a fair board. They can slam you all they want on the other boards; I have a lot respect for you, as does anyone who is here for the fun of discussion and disagreement

#102   2007/10/03 11:22AM
    suegerry

Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry: Oh my gosh....classic.....Nick and Phyllis hadn't had sex and were barely talking to each other for about 4 months when she told him she was pregnant.....now we know Jack's the daddy......lol

OK so it was only 3 months. Phyllis got pregnant in March, and she found out she was pregnant on 05/11/06 and told Nick on or around 06/30, but neither Phyllis and Nick and/or Phyllis and Jack were sexually active during that time. Nick and Phyllis had sex the last time on 3/15/06 and Phyllis and Jack had sex the ONE time on or about 3/5 - 3/6/06....I put my stock on the young sperm, and not on the old tired sperm who probably have problems swimming up stream.

LOL LOL *roflmao* good book keeping !!

.....they only have sex when we see them doing it......LOL ROFLMAO unbelievable......

#103   2007/10/03 11:44AM
    Touched

Quote ILuvNY:

OMG...THEY are the ones who started this whole thing by coming into this board and slamming these two women and their spoilers!
    Sorry, Amy and Chrissi, my intention in starting this thread was for you to tell them that your info comes from reputable sources! Actually, I guess you should hold your head high; I and some others only come to this board because you keep it a fair board. They can slam you all they want on the other boards; I have a lot respect for you, as does anyone who is here for the fun of discussion and disagreement

That's okay! Payback is wonderful especially when you have the upper hand. I plan on joining that board in a couple of weeks, and with my sarcastic humor, I'll be banned in no time!

#104   2007/10/03 12:30PM
    loveitloveit...

Quote Touched:
    Quote ILuvNY:

That's okay! Payback is wonderful especially when you have the upper hand. I plan on joining that board in a couple of weeks, and with my sarcastic humor, I'll be banned in no time!

I have noticed the nastiness on other boards too, that is why I only post here. They actually start whole threads about it, very disgusting. That is why we have attracted the type that bashes this site. They actually wanted to come on this board and do this, try to take over and make it a Phyck board, because they claim this board is mostly Shcik lovers. They are sad.

#105   2007/10/03 12:33PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Touched:
    Quote ILuvNY:

I have noticed the nastiness on other boards too, that is why I only post here. They actually start whole threads about it, very disgusting. That is why we have attracted the type that bashes this site. They actually wanted to come on this board and do this, try to take over and make it a Phyck board, because they claim this board is mostly Shcik lovers. They are sad.

#106   2007/10/03 12:38PM
    Phyllis4ever

Quote suegerry: Oh my gosh....classic.....Nick and Phyllis hadn't had sex and were barely talking to each other for about 4 months when she told him she was pregnant.....now we know Jack's the daddy......lol
    That isn't true. When the doctor told Phyllis how far along she was she had a flashback to when Nick and her were trapped in the snowstorm. Nick planned on telling Sharon that night about Phyllis. They broke thinks off later that night after Noah was injured and the next day Phyllis was upset and slept with Jack one time. She had to have gotten pregnant on one of those two times. That is the only time that Jack and Phyllis had slept together in a long time so if Jack could have gotten her pregnant that night then Nick could have gotten her pregnant the night before.

#107   2007/10/03 12:40PM
    PLC02

Quote Chrissi: Hahaha nice low-down!

Why do they say we're pro-Sharon?!! LOL They've obviously not been listening to me on the radio show.

I'm pro all characters, as is Amy. We've no particular care what happens next, as long as they entertain us! And actually, I prefer Nick with Phyllis right now. Nick and Sharon were a big bore after a few years, as is any married television persona. :P

I totally agree! Great Post! I like all the characters...I too just want to be entertained!

#108   2007/10/03 12:43PM
    KeepingItReal

Bottom line she still did not know who was the Father.

I do....

#109   2007/10/03 12:45PM
    Eppy

Quote Touched:
    Quote ILuvNY:

Those people are what are called "admiration bombers" and they know exactly what is meant by that!! I cannot explain it to you here if you do not know what is meant by that. I'm gone again!!

#110   2007/10/03 01:47PM
    iowahawkeye

ITA w/curious georgia! I don't much buy into the spoilers on this site either. But they say they come from supposed "reputable" sources...so who knows.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list