List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Started by ILuvNY at 2007/10/01 02:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:57PM, Views: 8730, Replies: 110
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #91   2007/10/02 05:45PM
    Re: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!
    mpaden2002

I am very confused. can somebody just give me the lowdown on whats going on. Thanks.

#92   2007/10/02 05:48PM
    loveitloveit...

Quote gommie:
    Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry: Oh my gosh....classic.....Nick and Phyllis hadn't had sex and were barely talking to each other for about 4 months when she told him she was pregnant.....now we know Jack's the daddy......lol

OK so it was only 3 months. Phyllis got pregnant in March, and she found out she was pregnant on 05/11/06 and told Nick on or around 06/30, but neither Phyllis and Nick and/or Phyllis and Jack were sexually active during that time. Nick and Phyllis had sex the last time on 3/15/06 and Phyllis and Jack had sex the ONE time on or about 3/5 - 3/6/06....I put my stock on the young sperm, and not on the old tired sperm who probably have problems swimming up stream.

LOL LOL *roflmao* good book keeping !!

#93   2007/10/02 06:22PM
    Soapluva07

Quote mpaden2002: I am very confused. can somebody just give me the lowdown on whats going on. Thanks.

I am not sure. I think they took the spoilers down that have not come true because there is a chance they won't happen. Chrissi will post them again when it looks like they'll really happen.

Is that correct? I'm a little confused as well but the spoilers are down because we're not sure they are going to happen and Chrissi is tired of the fighting.

#94   2007/10/02 07:13PM
    cdbb

Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote Chrissi:
    What I find disrespectful is certain posters believing they are favored or favorties of the mods and editors, it seems only those who are PHICK fans are given the "disrespectful" titles, which to me is biased.

This is interesting. I don't think that the mods or editors have favourite posters. Again, re-read my earlier post regarding this as cdbb suggested. Phick fans are a minority and feel it. Who cares? I still like Phick... I just like to be entertained, but at the end of the day,.. it's just a soap. and just a career. There is more to life than the spoilers!!! rofl!!

Off to dine..

I did not say that you or the mods have favorite posters, it is the posters who have given themselves the title of favored or favorite, we should all be on equal ground as posters no matter who are favorites are.

I personally miss the good old days when we did not know what was going to happen until we turned on the TV that day, spoilers, spumors and rumors take alot of the fun out our watching the show for entertainment.

Well, just stop reading the spoilers no??

#95   2007/10/02 07:14PM
    cdbb

Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry: Oh my gosh....classic.....Nick and Phyllis hadn't had sex and were barely talking to each other for about 4 months when she told him she was pregnant.....now we know Jack's the daddy......lol

OK so it was only 3 months. Phyllis got pregnant in March, and she found out she was pregnant on 05/11/06 and told Nick on or around 06/30, but neither Phyllis and Nick and/or Phyllis and Jack were sexually active during that time. Nick and Phyllis had sex the last time on 3/15/06 and Phyllis and Jack had sex the ONE time on or about 3/5 - 3/6/06....I put my stock on the young sperm, and not on the old tired sperm who probably have problems swimming up stream.

Cal;ender does'nt exist in Soap, we all know that

#96   2007/10/02 07:22PM
    cdbb

Quote Soapluva07:
    Quote mpaden2002: I am very confused. can somebody just give me the lowdown on whats going on. Thanks.

I am not sure. I think they took the spoilers down that have not come true because there is a chance they won't happen. Chrissi will post them again when it looks like they'll really happen.

Is that correct? I'm a little confused as well but the spoilers are down because we're not sure they are going to happen and Chrissi is tired of the fighting.

Almost

In fact, some new posters read the spoilers and didn't like it at all... then, they try to bash it......

Then, they wait like 2 weeks and start saying that Chrissi and Amy are liars, pro-Sharon, that they didn't do a great job, ect ect.... When some posters try to said that it wasn't true, and try to explain what a spoiler is about, they bash them and call them bad names.......

So, Chrissi and Amy decided to remove some of the spoilers, because they have more things to do then argue with babys

#97   2007/10/03 06:13AM
    Chrissi

Hahaha nice low-down!

Why do they say we're pro-Sharon?!! LOL They've obviously not been listening to me on the radio show.

I'm pro all characters, as is Amy. We've no particular care what happens next, as long as they entertain us! And actually, I prefer Nick with Phyllis right now. Nick and Sharon were a big bore after a few years, as is any married television persona. :P

#98   2007/10/03 06:15AM
    suegerry

Chrissi.....what radio show are you on....and is it in Canada?????

#99   2007/10/03 10:25AM
    Touched

Chrissi, Amy...You two stirred the pot! I stumbled onto the Sonypictures MB today and you guys, to say it nicely, are not well-liked over there. I'm still laughing at how they are trying to soothe their fettered nerves, over the infamous spoiler. Soaps.com is the talk of a lot of boards! Congratulations! I knew I chose the right board. It didn't have anything to do with that spoiler!
    Amy-Congratulations, I had no idea you were an accomplished author. I knew I had heard your name before, and there was an occasional click, but the light bulb just never came on until I googled you today. Again, congratulations!

#100   2007/10/03 10:55AM
    Amy Mistretta

Quote Touched: Chrissi, Amy...You two stirred the pot! I stumbled onto the Sonypictures MB today and you guys, to say it nicely, are not well-liked over there. I'm still laughing at how they are trying to soothe their fettered nerves, over the infamous spoiler. Soaps.com is the talk of a lot of boards! Congratulations! I knew I chose the right board. It didn't have anything to do with that spoiler!
    Amy-Congratulations, I had no idea you were an accomplished author. I knew I had heard your name before, and there was an occasional click, but the light bulb just never came on until I googled you today. Again, congratulations!

Hi there,

LOL, this is nothing new about being 'the talk' LOL. However, I have never paid attention to what is written anywhere besides right here on Soaps.com nor do I care what these other posters are saying on other boards. I know my job, and have always done my best to bring everyone the best news! Unless there's an issue here on Soaps.com, let's keep the other board drama where it belongs - on the other sites

As far as the spoilers, I think given all the nastiness, Chrissi did the right thing by removing them. If they come about, you'll all remember where they were posted LOL!

Thanks for the google and for your kind words!!!

I'll say it again... Soaps.com has the best posters on the net!

Okay, everyone, off to write for OLTL! Have a wonderful day!
    Amy
    Editor

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/03 10:56AM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list