List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!

Started by ILuvNY at 2007/10/01 02:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:57PM, Views: 8629, Replies: 110
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/01 02:26PM
    Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!
    ILuvNY

Chrissi,
    We have several posters on this board who are constantly ripping apart the spoilers. They quote many different publications (sorry, I won't waste my money on them),and soap sites, and site interviews that seem to dispel some of the spoilers posted here, especially about Summer's paternity and Nick and Sharon's reunion.
    Would you please shed some light on these rumors and what the current information is on them? I feel like these "rumor busters" are invading almost every thread!!! Thanks for any information that you can give us.

#2   2007/10/01 03:58PM
    Re: Chrissi, please shed some light...may contain spoilers!
    wowbabyits2007

Quote ILuvNY: Chrissi,
    We have several posters on this board who are constantly ripping apart the spoilers. They quote many different publications (sorry, I won't waste my money on them),and soap sites, and site interviews that seem to dispel some of the spoilers posted here, especially about Summer's paternity and Nick and Sharon's reunion.
    Would you please shed some light on these rumors and what the current information is on them? I feel like these "rumor busters" are invading almost every thread!!! Thanks for any information that you can give us.

GREAT question ILuvNY...looking forward to her answer!

#3   2007/10/01 04:05PM
    sarasecret007

Yeah, like Mr. Brooks who writes his own storyline on Y&R Board? Why would you right another storyline on the same soap and confuse people? I would think that if someone were to write a storyline and have almost a hundred paragraphs of storyline in a post and waist it on CBS or Y&R writers to steal it and use it wouldn't you want royalties?

#4   2007/10/01 04:58PM
    Sunnyflower

Curious Georgia - where are the spoilers on Soapcity? I can't find them.

#5   2007/10/01 05:25PM
    ILuvNY

The reason why I posted this topic is to get some answers....I'm so tired of those who continually slam the editors and their spoilers on this board! Please let Chrissi respond to my thread and then YOU can post a response to what SHE says!

#6   2007/10/01 05:27PM
    wowbabyits2007

Quote Curious_Georgia: I'm not Chrissi but she will simply direct you to the sticky addressing the spoilers issue at the top of this board, explaining "where they get their spoilers."

I am one of the posters who "rips apart spoilers" on this board. Primarily because I think the spoilers on this site are GUESSES--not spoilers. The only sites that can truly be counted on are CBS.com and SoapCity. Plus the print publications SOW and SOD. Generally, spoilers are released by the show a month or so ahead of time--not SIX months ahead of time, or longer. The "Michael finds Katherine's ring" "Summer is Jack's" and "Adrian works for the Israeli intelligence" "spoilers" have been circulating on this site for six months or longer. There has never been any mention of them in reputable soap magazines and reputable soap websites, and there's a reason for that: THEY AREN'T HAPPENING. So, either the "sources" that this site uses are lying to the mods of this site, or posters are being lied to. One of the two.

Word to the wise: don't rely on this site for spoilers. I'm sure I'll get banned or warned for what I'm saying, but whatever. I'm just expressing my opinion. I'm not saying I'm right. But when you look at the track record (accuracy-wise) of this website, vs. say SoapCity, there is no contest.

This site posts guesses. The others post actual spoilers.

Curious...for you to say about this site, "There has never been any mention of them in reputable soap magazines and reputable soap websites, and there's a reason for that: THEY AREN'T HAPPENING. So, either the "sources" that this site uses are lying to the mods of this site, or posters are being lied to. One of the two."

and then to say...

"Word to the wise: don't rely on this site for spoilers. I'm sure I'll get banned or warned for what I'm saying, but whatever."

and then to say...

"I'm just expressing my opinion. I'm not saying I'm right."

What the ??? LOL!

#7   2007/10/01 05:29PM
    cdbb

Quote ILuvNY: Chrissi,
    Great post!!!!!! I agreee 100%!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/01 05:32PM
    #8   2007/10/01 05:31PM
    cdbb

Quote ILuvNY: The reason why I posted this topic is to get some answers....I'm so tired of those who continually slam the editors and their spoilers on this board! Please let Chrissi respond to my thread and then YOU can post a response to what SHE says!

ok....... I understand..... I have to say that I agree with you, but for now, I will wait WHIT you for a post posted by Chrissi and I wont say nothing.....

Thank's for saying what I was thinking

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list