List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack/ Phyllis/Kyle speculation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack/ Phyllis/Kyle speculation

Started by spooter at 2013/04/24 04:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 01:04PM, Views: 1000, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/24 04:22AM
    Jack/ Phyllis/Kyle speculation
    spooter

I really think with this new casting change for Kyle that they are going full steam ahead with Kyle and Phyllis. He is long and lean and looks older than the old Kyle. This one can fit with Phyllis much better.. the other one was too small to be paired with Phyllis.

I think all the warnings Jack is getting is going to be the story like way back in the day when Jack slept with his dad's wife.
    I don't think Phyllis and Jack will get married tho..

Phyllis is going to betray Jack and it is going to be with his son.. as a Phack hater I am thrilled. I really think this is going to go down.

This is soap gold. I sure do hope they go here.

Anyone else think it is going to happen?

#2   2013/04/24 04:28AM
    Re: Jack/ Phyllis/Kyle speculation
    Ebybrowempoly

i can see this happening more so with this kyle than the other one who i loved sooooooo much. i dont feel phyllis will marry jack not now maybe later down the road when he forgives her again. not only jack will be hurt but so will summer who has been going after kyle big time. the ????? is will phyllis do this because she really wants to be with kyle or to show summer kyle isn't for you. phyllis knows her daughter is so much like her and that when she wants somethig she goes hard for it. will this be the one thing to stop summer from wanting kyle.

#3   2013/04/24 04:39AM
    spooter

I am not sure how it will happen either.. maybe he will be in Phyllis bed like summer was in his.. he has the hots for phyllis.. on todays show.. when he finds out phyllis is moving in he made a comment mostly to himself about him seeing the girl he likes a whole lot more...

I don't know tho if he is doing it to get back at Phyllis.. he did hate her not too long ago. LOL or if he is really falling for her.. this team likes the cougar stories.

I can see Jack getting involved in another vic jack battle and Phyllis resenting it.. that is the reason she ever turned to nick in the first place.. summer will be pissed and jack will be devastated. I so want him hurt.. he knows better,, he knows Phyllis doesn't love him like she should.. he knows.

#4   2013/04/24 06:05AM
    Squish

I want Kyle and Summer, I think he's fighting his feelings for her. Phyllis needs a better story than this but I would guess your speculation is probably more on the money of what we are actually going to get than my wish list.

#5   2013/04/24 06:13AM
    Krystalball

Quote spooter: I really think with this new casting change for Kyle that they are going full steam ahead with Kyle and Phyllis. He is long and lean and looks older than the old Kyle. This one can fit with Phyllis much better.. the other one was too small to be paired with Phyllis.

I think all the warnings Jack is getting is going to be the story like way back in the day when Jack slept with his dad's wife.

Phyllis is going to betray Jack and it is going to be with his son.. as a Phack hater I am thrilled. I really think this is going to go down.

I have a feeling you are right, Phyllis will betray Jack. I think her pain and anger over Navery will push Phyllis right into Kyle's arms or rather his bed. This may happen just about the time Kyle is started to have feelings for Summer.

#6   2013/04/24 06:15AM
    Krystalball

Quote Squish: I want Kyle and Summer, I think he's fighting his feelings for her. Phyllis needs a better story than this but I would guess your speculation is probably more on the money of what we are actually going to get than my wish list.

Oh I have no doubt we will get Kyle and Summer. But there will be a lot of soapy drama, pain and fights before that happens. And we will get to see MS and PB put their awesome acting skills to work.

#7   2013/04/24 06:16AM
    salsera

Quote Krystalball:
    Quote spooter: I really think with this new casting change for Kyle that they are going full steam ahead with Kyle and Phyllis. He is long and lean and looks older than the old Kyle. This one can fit with Phyllis much better.. the other one was too small to be paired with Phyllis.

I have a feeling you are right, Phyllis will betray Jack. I think her pain and anger over Navery will push Phyllis right into Kyle's arms or rather his bed. This may happen just about the time Kyle is started to have feelings for Summer.

I really don't want to see this happen because I don't want to see Phyllis hurt Jack, but it just might. I also think Summer and Kyle is now bound to happen.

#8   2013/04/24 06:23AM
    spooter

Quote Squish: I want Kyle and Summer, I think he's fighting his feelings for her. Phyllis needs a better story than this but I would guess your speculation is probably more on the money of what we are actually going to get than my wish list.

I want your wish but I find none of my wish list has come true in a long time . LOL Too much of a realist dammit. I am ready for a young love story.. we have not had one in a long time.

#9   2013/04/24 06:25AM
    spooter

Quote Krystalball:

If this ends Phack forever I am all for it.. really hate them as a couple.. they are boring and safe.. not the reason I watch soaps.. I want naughty not nice.

#10   2013/04/24 06:28AM
    Krystalball

Quote spooter:
    Quote Krystalball:

If this ends Phack forever I am all for it.. really hate them as a couple.. they are boring and safe.. not the reason I watch soaps.. I want naughty not nice.

So do I. Both PB and MS are incredibly talented actors who work will together, but not as a couple. Make them friends and co-workers, make them business rivals, anything but romance please.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list