List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How Will Phyllis Hurt Jack?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How Will Phyllis Hurt Jack?

Started by deceived at 2013/04/24 04:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 11:51AM, Views: 843, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/04/24 07:04AM
    Re: How Will Phyllis Hurt Jack?
    deceived

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i don't want jack hurt and i don't want another on going fued with jack and victor.

what would cause phyllis to turn to kyle. could nick and avery getting married send phyllis over the edge and she is so upset but can't let jack see it and kyle just happens to be there. we all knw she des dumb stuff when she is upset. she needs to feel wanted by someone.

YES...Phyllis going berserk will end up with her having pointless, meaningless sex with Kyle...LOL or angry sex...

#12   2013/04/24 08:14AM
    Krystalball

Quote rediculous: I agree with the Kyle/Phyllis hook up. This new Kyle looks older than BH and that was done for a reason. Going to be a hoot to watch. With Phyllis and Summer moving in that Abbott home has suddenly become a cesspool, LOL.

Cesspool? A woman banging two brothers and their father. Now that is a cesspool!

#13   2013/04/24 08:16AM
    rediculous

Quote Krystalball:
    Quote rediculous: I agree with the Kyle/Phyllis hook up. This new Kyle looks older than BH and that was done for a reason. Going to be a hoot to watch. With Phyllis and Summer moving in that Abbott home has suddenly become a cesspool, LOL.

Cesspool? A woman banging two brothers and their father. Now that is a cesspool!

Who said it wasn't???

#14   2013/04/24 08:24AM
    Krystalball

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Krystalball:

Who said it wasn't???

OK.

#15   2013/04/24 09:58AM
    spooter

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Krystalball:

Who said it wasn't???
    that don't matter.. Sharon is the biggest cesspool.

#16   2013/04/24 10:46AM
    LucySnowe

It could be quite entertaining. Summer is feisty and pretty funny. Rumour has it NuKyle can do comedy. A French farce at the Abbott house; people roaming in and out of bedrooms half-clad and lusting after the wrong person. lol.

I hope they don't do the "cold medication-drugged" Phyllis failing to notice she is having sex with Kyle a la Dru and Malcolm.

Whatever happens I am pretty certain my poor Jack will get his heart ripped out again. sigh. But PB does heartbreak like no one else....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/24 10:47AM
    #17   2013/04/24 11:37AM
    vikis3

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Krystalball:

Who said it wasn't???

How does Sharon have anything to do with, "how will Phyl hurt Jack?"

#18   2013/04/24 11:41AM
    Calypso

Phyllis doesn't really love Jack, but is acting like she does...that's hurt enough.

#19   2013/04/24 11:50AM
    deceived

Quote Calypso: Phyllis doesn't really love Jack, but is acting like she does...that's hurt enough.

It's Phyllis up to her old tricks... SHE is the one who wants to move in with Kyle...LOL

#20   2013/04/24 11:51AM
    rediculous

Quote vikis3:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Krystalball:

Who said it wasn't???

How does Sharon have anything to do with, "how will Phyl hurt Jack?"

Who would know?? Dumpster diving with a random guy is rather cesspoolish too, but I don't even know why that should be in this thread either, except that it is about Phyllis!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list