List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How Will Phyllis Hurt Jack?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How Will Phyllis Hurt Jack?

Started by deceived at 2013/04/24 04:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 11:51AM, Views: 824, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/24 04:18AM
    How Will Phyllis Hurt Jack?
    deceived

Ashley, Billy, Kyle, and John Abbott have all warned Jack that Phyllis will somehow hurt him... do you think it will be the reenactment of the Jill/John/Jack triangle; with Kyle, Jack, Phyllis? And then Summer will be very hurt by her mom...
    I see trouble with Phyllis and Summer living at the Abbott Estate.

#2   2013/04/24 04:43AM
    Re: How Will Phyllis Hurt Jack?
    weatherholt3

Could me maybe that's why they bought in a new Kyle, or it could be she just can't let go of Nick and Avery and gets involved in their lifes.

#3   2013/04/24 04:46AM
    spooter

I just started a thread about this too.. I think Phyllis and Kyle will get it on.. living together will give them plenty of opportunity.. I think Jack will be busy fighting with Vic again

#4   2013/04/24 04:54AM
    deceived

Quote spooter: I just started a thread about this too.. I think Phyllis and Kyle will get it on.. living together will give them plenty of opportunity.. I think Jack will be busy fighting with Vic again

Sorry, I didn't see your thread. This should be interesting...

#5   2013/04/24 04:58AM
    countryMomof4

There is going to be tension out the ying yang in that house. Summer is chasing Kyle who wants Phyllis. Jack is so happy that he is blind as a bat. I think there will be some sort of compromising situation between Kyle and Phyllis which will cause a freak out with Summer and heartbreak for Jack.

#6   2013/04/24 05:01AM
    spooter

Quote deceived:
    Quote spooter: I just started a thread about this too.. I think Phyllis and Kyle will get it on.. living together will give them plenty of opportunity.. I think Jack will be busy fighting with Vic again

Sorry, I didn't see your thread. This should be interesting...

OH no problem.. looks like we were posting at the same time.. great minds think alike I think the more the merrier LOL I just like yakking with other peeps that love/hate Y&R like I do.. sometimes I love this show and sometimes it is so frustrating.. but I am a Y&R lifer as long as it is on the air I am here.

#7   2013/04/24 05:03AM
    Barbyboo

Bro and sis living under roof have sex it's coming

#8   2013/04/24 05:22AM
    Lanie1959

Quote deceived: Ashley, Billy, Kyle, and John Abbott have all warned Jack that Phyllis will somehow hurt him... do you think it will be the reenactment of the Jill/John/Jack triangle; with Kyle, Jack, Phyllis? And then Summer will be very hurt by her mom...
    I see trouble with Phyllis and Summer living at the Abbott Estate.

Oh yeah trouble are heartache are bound to hit the Abbot home in very near future. I think Kyle and Phylis will hit the sheets before it's all said and done!

#9   2013/04/24 05:46AM
    rediculous

I agree with the Kyle/Phyllis hook up. This new Kyle looks older than BH and that was done for a reason. Going to be a hoot to watch. With Phyllis and Summer moving in that Abbott home has suddenly become a cesspool, LOL.

#10   2013/04/24 06:38AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i don't want jack hurt and i don't want another on going fued with jack and victor.

what would cause phyllis to turn to kyle. could nick and avery getting married send phyllis over the edge and she is so upset but can't let jack see it and kyle just happens to be there. we all knw she des dumb stuff when she is upset. she needs to feel wanted by someone.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list